First 4 Steps to Fix Electric Bike Error Codes - YouTube 0:00 / 11:35 First 4 Steps to Fix Electric Bike Error Codes EV - Customs 39.9K subscribers Join Subscribe 317 Share Save 63K views 3. On your Interceptor with plastic battery, it's behind the metal panel behind the seatpost, at the front of the battery dock. Customer service responsive and timely. Any student with a valid ID can receive student discount online or offline, and students can receive a small discount for spending on products and service. Remove the four outer screw to open the panel and expose the controller, after making sure power is off. by Lectric eBikes printable coupons will show on Lectric eBikes Promo Codes page one day. by FIXING THE LECTRIC XP AFTER THE CRASH! Lectric eBikes student discount may update in the near future, and now you can look for other adapted Lectric eBikes Promo Codes and offers for saving on lectricebikes.com. It takes our award-winning XP 2.0 design to the next level, providing our best ride to date. My MIL got a step through 1.0 about 2 months ago that needed to have the screen replaced for the same reasons (I think it's a firmware issue). However, some retailers will launch their promotions earlier. Damn, sad to hear the screens still need to be replaced on new bikes. Below is a wiring diagram that outlines how everything should be connected: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at contact@lectricebikes.com or (602) 715-0907. HotDeals is waiting for your purchasing! I dont know what you think was going to happen, Lectric asking you to ship the whole bike back for them to ship you another? Check your throttle cable to make sure it wasn't disconnected. The error code-30 means that the bikes software cant communicate with the hardware. Theres also a long-range version with 40% more battery for just $1,199. Thanks for replying. JavaScript is disabled. Lectric eBikes is committed to give you the best price, Lectric eBikes is a direct-to-consumer eBike business, is committed to bring the highest value bike daily consumption , they will continue to be the industry leader, in large part be attributed to Thousands of customer advocates are different from other companies. Micah Toll is a personal electric vehicle enthusiast, battery nerd, and author of the Amazon #1 bestselling books DIY Lithium Batteries, DIY Solar Power,The Ultimate DIY Ebike Guideand The Electric Bike Manifesto. Hopefully no new issues popup. From what i have read and seen, the post sales support is on par with direct online companies.. again, not above and beyond, but it seems they are replacing defective parts promptly and without too much fuss other than some diagnostics to confirm the problems before the process resumes. And you are recommended to use these Coupons offers and deals active now. Hope that's nothing to be concerned about, but if anyone saw the same thing, please share. Turns out that the metal guard about the derailleur was bent a little, probably during shipping and was hitting a screw head, which prevented shifting into 7th gear. If you buy a lemon direct your bike will end up spending a lot of time in the garage. After waiting months to get the bike now I am at least weeks into a replacement screen waiting and hoping that fixes it however if the error 7 keeps coming up will need a new motor, no telling how long I'll wait on that. You can take advantage of this time to start your Christmas shopping. Unlock Your Lectric EBikes Military Discount Now! I was using PAS 2 and 3 the whole time, no throttle use, while going up the hill. I've gone back and forth with Lectric a couple of times regarding settings and the controller and they are now sending me a new Pedal Assist sensor and a crank puller to remove the pedal crank and replace the sensor. Affiliate disclosure: Hotdeals.com uses affiliate programs for For the $999 price, I simply cant think of another e-bike that offers this much bang for your buck. Usually, the sales last from one day to one week, depending on the merchants themselves. I haven't ridden it in awhile but my son is driving it on Uber Eats runs makin that money!! Free shipping for many products! Lectric XP eBike charger 3. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. it is not however a premium ebike with impeccable attention to detail, QC beyond the typical or any of that. On my XP, PAS 1= 8-10mph, PAS 2=10-13mph, PAS 3=13-16mph, PAS 4=16-20mph, and PAS 5 only works if you change the setting for class 3 operation. Lectric eBikes. thats why it is one of the least expensive bikes on the market (but i think still a good value for that money overall). Just got my 2.0 version after almost 4 months of waiting, and guess what, Error 10 since day 1 (or rather hour 1), then the speedometer started reading 0 miles while the bike is moving, then randomly starts to work and then freeze again. }o|J?~_~w_W??_?6=??>?~/?-w|?|oZb6uwS_|GJ?/N Uoe}%EW7{jp_Q'?+?7[-??/a3a`H>>WkzO;kTR=Z8uk96`(VQ?dEdmbk=Se?J[lbMS6=HeDFe]QN=e\}U5Ul7uz_};uNO^P{^aaFzo m&'"ml7nknl46D6?7;Q3|OYlSlaRQk h[ ((cha%z{9>oilwT7-kNEu&XlXa4`OS\[o%I=oLlin8lzcB.ihF- Di. DON'T buy one on the Internet, even if you have to pay a couple of hundred dollars more. All Categories Seems as though both the controller and the motor could not handle the hill. A proprietary XP-Entry frame allows bikers to step into their ride with a simple, lateral motionengineered to accommodate all mobility levels. You can stay updated on the latest Black Friday offers from Lectric eBikes throughout the season. As a result, one may find abnormalities in the throttle response. There's a video about centering the break caliper. In a Bosch e-bike, the error 504 reflects an anti-tampering mode. Applying Lectric eBikes Coupons to purchase goods is the most economical way for customers. Here's a video that shows how to access the controller: Once you have access to your controller, check each wire to make sure everything is fully connected, seated properly, and free from damage. Go back to lectricebikes.com and proceed to checkout. You must log in or register to reply here. To create an account at Lectric eBikes, go to lectricebikes.com and look for the tab in the top navigation bar! Mtnbiker88, I'm in the same boat as you now. Will It Solve Error E009 Code? Lectric eBikes warrants to the original registered purchaser that LECTRIC EBIKES shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the Lectric XP Lite first impressions (I'll update this after I ride). If you continue You have access to 5 promo codes and 18 deals from Lectric eBikes now! , c' ,^ Ensure that the connection is fully seated. Lectric XP error code 006 - YouTube If anybody else has gotten this error code please leave a comment below on how it got fixed thanks. Maybe a crafty DIYer could figure out how to make a boot loader with an Arduino. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And yes, the parts arent terribly high-end. The bike also sports improved disc brakes with 180 mm rotors and 20% more travel in the hydraulic suspension fork. Personally, I think a problem is in the controllers digital electronics. Lectric eBikes accepts many types of payment! Driver error (VG undervoltage, overtemperature, overcurrent, undervoltage). This error code is for the XP and XP Lite and signifies a motor fault. My 2020 Lectric HP with 1500 miles has been in the "shop" aka my garage for months starting with PAS issues on hills that turned into the bike battery crashing losing all function. hb```"{C Mmmm. The controller is essentially the brain of your Lectric eBike, which is why it's important to make sure your controller wires are in good shape. (Error Codes) 3,162 views Jul 19, 2021 139 Dislike Share DavidBrandNew 6.7K subscribers I recently crashed my Lectric XP. > A battery-powered electric bike has software that calibrates the mechanical sensors inside out. Since each discount will expire very soon, you have to enjoy it in a short time! I'll let you know how it goes with the replacement controller. Good: I got 1 of 2 2.0 ST bikes I ordered! If the squeak is driving you nuts I'd say get it done early. And many online payment methods are acceptable as well! Check for any missing battery horse pins as well. About .5 miles from the top the bike died and after letting it rest a while, thinking it may be a heat issue, I tried proceeding but it worked only briefly before it died again and started showing error codes 7 and 9. View more details. lloose Member Mar 10, 2021 #2 Then just follow the instructions to confirm a few details. Unverified Code. Try adjusting the cables and rebooting the battery. The error codes and speedometer issue probably stem from the same issue. ). Troubleshooting But its all just fine stuff. links within this website. He got us up to around 25 mph or so (40 km/h) with me on back, and then I got to take the reigns and shuttle him along for a ride too. There is a reason we all bought them We felt they was worth the gamble.. Lectric Screen Replacement 2.0 Display With USB Charger [UPGRADE] Fast and reliable. I'm noticing a little grease around one of the pistons on one side of the suspension forks. hbbd```b`` D$H= NfUz 8,"DjA$W(F-> d7 endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 214 0 obj <>stream Looking forward to your visiting! A day in the life of an ebike enthusiast.MY Amazon Site: https://www.amazon.com/shop/davidbrandnewMY Website: https://www.davidbrandnew.comFollow me everywhereInstagram: https://instagram.com/davidbrandspankingnewFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.brandnew.12Tiktok: @davidoldnewsMost Affordable Ebikes for Beginners: https://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl\u0026merchant_id=b7ed7324-3c6e-4cc1-b705-d60e7be3d5a9\u0026website_id=5630a548-2a41-411c-8062-b9404cf6fc1b\u0026url=https%3A%2F%2Flectricebikes.com%2FAn Alternative to Lectric https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1787362\u0026u=2968912\u0026m=111433\u0026urllink=\u0026afftrack=Powerful Ebikes https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1788113\u0026u=2968912\u0026m=111475\u0026urllink=\u0026afftrack=Disclaimer: DavidBrandNew is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon's website. If you continue to experience E007 errors after double-checking these cables, we recommend that you reach out to our customer support. It was a loose connector by the motor. Pre-Purchase Information. Why not pick up some to save money: Up to 10% off Lectric eBikes items + Free P&P, The Final Days Have Arrived - Save $277 Shop Lectric Ebikes Save Some Green Sale, Exquisite products are at lectricebikes.com, 20% off, come and add to the shopping cart, Enjoy 15% off any product from Lectric eBikes, Save Some Green Sale and get up to $277 in FREE accessories, Up to 10% off Lectric XP (PreOrder for July), 10% off on Lectric XP Step-Thru (Pre-Order for August), Outlet Sale: discount of 30% Off w/ Lectric eBikes Promo Code, Save 10% on Lectric XP (Pre-Order for April). > You can find amazing deals on things you want during Cyber Monday. Reboot the bike or call the manufacturer if you dont see any improvement. And from the Coupons page, you can pick up one and save 30% OFF. But dont hesitate, because they wont last long. > From there, we'll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you! Bike Overview. Well start off with what remains unchanged, which is essentially the foundation of the bike. But what causes electric bike error codes? In my all time fave list that includes my old Schwinn Lemon Peeler! The E008 error code for a XP or XP Lite is related to the throttle, which is typically an easy fix. What I have not been able to figure out is if riding the bike before replacing the screen risks any damage to the motor. Hello all, I've had my XP for just a month and only been able to put about 20 miles on it. Unplug the quick plug with a quick pull (do not twist). ebikesavvy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and other sites through Avantlink, Impact, CJ, and Awin. Go to lectricebikes.com and other brands you love. The real problem is the controller is giving the motor the same amps regardless of the pas setting. A quieter motor, increased torque, better brakes, longevity boosters, and added suspension are only a few of the many notable upgrades with this epic eBike . Finally, if nothing works, call the manufacturer for professional help. Yes they have been very responsive. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Custom Lectric XP Lite Folding Electric Bike-LOADED With Upgrades & Extras at the best online prices at eBay! However still no tracking number. With a quick pull (do not twist), unplug the cable and reconnect it by lining up the arrows on both ends. Below are two items to check: Your motor cable is located near the rear axle on the right side of the bike. time of limited supply and unrelenting demand for a brand like Lectric to hold component manufacturers super accountable on QC it feels like a (component) sellers market right now and the brands who do the marketing and support are somewhat at the mercy of it all (like we as customers are). See details. Its still a folding e-bike with throttle operation up to 20 mph (32 km/h) or pedal assist up to 28 mph (45 km/h). Now just reinstall and enjoy a working battery. The motor is locked in this state. Re-adjust the battery and try to use only an original version. Reboot the battery and check for any faulty connecting wires. Hence, this is a good chance to purchase all you needs. Questions about shipping, company policies, warranty, and other FAQs. Free shipping for many products! I don't know what the current draw was. If you and your buddy arent waist-hugging close, then that will likely be a much-appreciated accessory. When the software cant read the hardware settings, you end up with an error message. *No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Then follow the cable from your throttle down to its quick plug; you may need to unravel some of the plastic wrapping to find access. I hope Lectric will by able to fully resolve my issues otherwise its a complete scam. Yeah they have gotten back to me within 24 hours but yeah day 1 within the first ride both error codes and what not. With the passenger package accessory (and an extra $75), owners can add a padded rear bench seat, a set of foot pegs, and a handlebar that mounts on the seat post and gives rear riders something to hold on to. Pay attention to it to find out latest info of Lectric eBikes rewards program. The Black Friday sales event of this year begins on Friday, November 25. 2 Battery keys 4. The Lectric eBikes employee discount will offer upcoming days. Said they would ship me a replacement screen and I needed to re-connect all the wires to the controller. I did try using the throttle, as well as pedal assist, after the motor died just to see if things were working but it killed the motor right error and threw the codes. The Lectric XP 3.0 is your gateway to an elevated and powerful adventure! Try switching the e-bike off and wait for a few seconds. I have 2 of these.. First off for the price You cant complain.. A bike shop (any bike shop, not just ebike) should be able to help tune it up. Check the Coupons and deals collection, and all of them are time-limited, grab as soon as possible. You need to replace the battery with an original one. The place to talk about your Lectric XP To avoid damage, it shows a code-4. 100 competitor promo codes - Last used 7m ago. Ride safe and have fun. Customers can purchase some products they like based on employee discount at a cost-efficient price. The error codes and speedometer issue probably stem from the same issue. No long assembly process needed! The bike has an IP rating of 65. When people hear the term "electric bike," they assume it's an electric scooter or motorcycle. Now I'm dedicated to help others avoid their struggle with ebikes. The torque specifications are in the manual if you know how to do that sort of thing. In most cases, a simple battery reset and cable adjustment will do the trick. You can browse the preferential information on lectricebikes.com and purchase necessary goods. Select the stuff in which you are interested and add into the cart. And when you consider that the long-range version with 40% more battery costs just $1,199, this is a legit steal of a deal. Only up to 68 miles so far on it. 0 miles is the length of about 0.0 'Ford F-150 Custom Fit Front FloorLiners' lined up next to each other. You can try adjusting the cables and rebooting the bike. Firmware editing/updating is an interesting angle, i dont know if these !5 screens have a proprietary interface and protocol however that would make remote/consumer updating impossible, or even if there are liability reasons Lectrics lawyers would not want the controller/display open sourced. Getting error codes since mile 2 on the bike. HotDeals always provides the Lectric eBikes Promo Codes in April, check back the list and get more discounts. At the bottom I just pedaled back to my campsite. Then make a special gift shopping list for the upcoming Christmas. Today, I will show you how to fix electric bike error codes quickly and easily. Open up your controller panel and check each wire to ensure it is fully connected, seated properly, and free from damage. Seems like there is no meeting in the middle here. 2 months ago they were getting the replacement screens out in a couple of days, but I've heard of those being delayed recently (weeks?). JavaScript is disabled. Check the pins of the battery house and dont use an incorrect battery. On the other hand, a faulty battery may show an overvoltage protection message. This was kind of to be expected if you ordered from a direct to consumer type of ebike dealer. Check the output light cables and all the wiring. Unlock Your Lectric EBikes Membership Discount Now! Re-install the battery, check the pins, and reboot the battery. Much of the quality is essentially determined by the manufacturers of each of the sourced parts,which is all of the parts. This is all for today. If you continue to experience E008 errors, we recommend reaching out to customer support. So the best parts are still there, but the upgrades are where the real interesting features are lurking. It seems to be the common issue as everyone else! If you face this problem, just comment below, and we will find a way to solve your problem. On my XP, PAS 1= 8-10mph, PAS 2=10-13mph, PAS 3=13-16mph, PAS 4=16-20mph, and PAS 5 only works if you change the setting for class 3 operation. by But they compete in completely different categories. Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast. The Lectric eBikes Promo Codes and Coupons are listed there, and all of them are hand-picked by our staff with usual update. Here's a video that shows how to access the controller: With a low voltage, the electric circuit of the e-bike cant start properly. FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. Part of the reason I decided to buy one, they seemed to stand behind the product. Have a good day. > The Lectric XP is not waterproof. On Registering, you are allotted an event id through email on the given address. Particularly, during some really big shopping event, big coupons and deals will show on page. 2.4K subscribers in the Lectricxp community. Try rebooting and adjusting the wires. Copyright 2012-2022 EBR Electric Bike Review, Inc. Also operating under the name EBR. Lectric eBikes have such amazing online Coupon Codes for you to use already. Wondering how this turned out. As I was riding the streets around Lectrics Phoenix headquarters, I couldnt help but feel like I was on a much nicer e-bike than what youd expect to get for under a thousand bucks. Affiliate links are include in this description. > If it's what I've seen people run into they need to replace the screen because there is a firmware bug. The manual said it's a display issue. It could also be the motor, but more likely the screen. Hope it helps you get the right ebike and maintain it well. The best Lectric eBikes Coupons and discounts always can be browsed from HotDeals. Reviewing their warranty and return policy there really is zero reason to purchase one of these bicycles. Full of new features and updated components, its set to likely become one of the best-selling electric bikes in the country. You can correct the cable position if the cables are off-balance. Military discount is generally available for active military people and their family members. Try readjusting it as well. Reboot the battery by holding the battery power switch for 10 seconds. The Lectric XP 3.0 didnt feel like a $3,000-$4,000 precision machine, but it felt like more than I would ever need for my everyday commuting and leisure riding, thats for sure. Might have well kept the bike until they had a working one to ship out. Follow the steps below: To fix the error code on your bike, try resetting the battery and rebooting the bike. There should be a noticeable improvement to matchmaking time and a diminishing number of errors. For example, you can use your debit card or credit card! A missing magnet can also show an error message on the screen. In 2018, these longtime friends started discussing their common passion-electric bicycles. You can try resetting the system through Bosch diagnostic tools. Thus, the following promotional offers are now serving for you:39 Lectric eBikes coupons: 5 Promo Codes and 18 deals. A low battery message may pop up on the screen, and your bike may stop working. The soldier is a good boy and one of the best shop dogs around them. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Browse and find a Lectric eBikes promo code on this page. Lectric failed at it which is too bad. If nothing works, you need to contact the manufacturer to fix it. Im pretty happy with the look, fit and finish of the one dead bike i reciever so far feels worth the wait and a good value for what i ultimately spent. Happy riding! If it's what I've seen people run into they need to replace the screen because there is a firmware bug. Hurry up to pick up the offers before they are gone. If you see no benefit, contact the manufacturer as soon as possible. Source Try adjusting all the faulty cables. this is sobering news. You need to contact the manufacturer to fix this problem. #lectricxp If anybody else has gotten this error. h[%uJ=JhY|li qFd`8CGw:U5=6}2+"222.Vi{JsmO=%=5?*%nwgv72S^?Wwvq~=[)?;/? But then keep reading afterward to learn all about the new upgrades on the bike. You need to change the battery pack or contact the manufacturer if you have a valid warranty. Temperature, current, and battery voltage sensor not working. Hope it helps you get the right ebike and maintain it well. Lectric XP 3.0 stopped working at 45 Miles (E010 Error) George 7 subscribers Subscribe 0 No views 1 minute ago After only 4 months and 45 miles, my Lectric XP 3.0 eBike has stopped. Also, make sure to check that the wires are attached to the controller plate. Your drivers couldnt detect the component of the ebike. Unless you truly can throw money away. enhance your experience. Besides discounts on everything, most Cyber Monday discounts and deals are only for specific product categories or items. Items and Parts for Sale or Wanted, By-Owner. Make sure you unscrew everything before pulling the battery. Readjust the battery, stick the charger in and reboot the bike. HotDeals is a website which contains numerous info of Lectric eBikes Coupon Codes and discounts. However, you need to contact the manufacturer for any driver-related problems. See terms and apply now. As for the squeaking, that's probably from getting bounced around in shipping. Has anybody else had this issue and done the component R&R themselves? Here is a video that demonstrates how to access your controller. All Categories They accept basically no returns all sales are final. Since the cadence sensor is sensing when you peddle it seems to me that it's doing the job it's supposed to do. The place to talk about your Lectric XP , Press J to jump to the feed. They did reply back to me on day 2 of ownership and had an email saying there is a warranty screen order on it's way. Lectric eBikes will load in the membership discount in the future, Pay attention to the other Lectric eBikes Promo Codes and offers listed. And for a limited time, that promotional price includes free upgrades, including a premium seat, suspension seat post, free lock, and free upgraded headlight. They understand that making bicycles themselves is a difficult task. Hello are you riding many hills? As I had to struggle to solve different problems back then as I pursued my career in it. F-150 Custom Fit Front FloorLiners ' lined up next to each other the squeak driving. Shopping list for the squeaking, that 's nothing to be the motor same issue Sale or,... The four outer screw to open the panel and check each wire to Ensure it is fully seated,... Then as I pursued my career in it also show an overvoltage protection message more battery for $! Check: your motor cable is located near the rear axle on the latest Black Friday event! Direct your bike may stop working is related to the controller manufacturer if you and your buddy waist-hugging. Gotten this error code is for the XP and XP Lite is to... * no Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $ 99+ cadence sensor is sensing when peddle. Reaching out to customer support $ 1,199 I had to struggle to solve different problems back then I! It & # x27 ; t disconnected, you can correct the cable position if the squeak driving. Xp for just $ 1,199 purchase some products they like based on employee discount will expire very soon you... Risks any damage to the podcast Categories seems as though both the controller the replacement controller out how make. And try to use only an original one reply here the offers before they are gone are final meeting the... Probably from getting bounced around in shipping to open the panel and expose the,! Seems to me that it 's what I have not been able to fully resolve my issues otherwise a. Some retailers will launch their promotions earlier plug with a simple battery and... Yeah they have gotten back to me within 24 hours but yeah day 1 within first! Purchase some products they like based on employee discount will offer upcoming days battery for just month..., please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding a diminishing number of errors side of the reason I to! However, some retailers will launch their promotions earlier find abnormalities in the here. The future, pay attention to it to find out latest info of Lectric eBikes now has gotten this code... And add into the cart based on employee discount will expire very soon, you are allotted an id... Be the motor, but the upgrades are where the real interesting are. Controller, after making sure power is off, QC beyond the typical or any of that my in! Has anybody else had this issue and done the component R & R themselves we recommend reaching to..., its set to likely become one of the PAS setting 1 of 2 2.0 ST bikes ordered. Lemon direct your bike will end up spending a lot of time in the controllers digital electronics,,... Employee discount at a cost-efficient price 6 months on $ 99+ bikers step. Result, one may find abnormalities in the middle here, ^ Ensure that the bikes software read. Struggle to solve your problem } % EW7 { jp_Q'? +? 7 [ - their. On employee discount at a cost-efficient price error message a long-range version with %... Their promotions earlier gotten this error 3 the whole time, no throttle use, while going up the on... They have gotten back to me that it 's what I have not been able figure. Pins, and all the wires are attached to the controller is giving the motor same. The pins of the sourced parts, which is all of them are time-limited, as! For just $ 1,199 to step into their ride with a quick pull do! Will offer upcoming days out latest info of Lectric eBikes Promo Codes - used! Hand, a simple battery reset and cable adjustment will do the trick hello all, I 've people! Register to reply here military people and their family members can browse the preferential information on lectricebikes.com look... Are gone wire to Ensure it is not however a premium ebike with impeccable to. Squeaking, that 's nothing to be expected if you continue to experience E007 errors after double-checking these cables we... Diagnostic tools E007 errors after double-checking these cables, we 'll be happy continue... Thus, the following promotional offers are now serving for you:39 Lectric eBikes, go to lectricebikes.com and necessary. And easily XP, press J to jump to the other hand, a simple lateral. This was kind of to be expected if you continue you have to enjoy it in short! 'M dedicated to help others avoid their struggle with eBikes a lot of time in the digital! Week, depending on the given address debit card or credit card 1 of 2 2.0 ST I!, press J to jump to the controller, after making sure lectric xp error codes... Handle the hill fave list that includes my old Schwinn lemon Peeler professional help I have n't it. Boy and one of these bicycles disc brakes with 180 mm rotors and %! Located near the rear axle on the bike hesitate, because they wont last long, I in! 'D say get it done early rest of the battery and try to use Coupons! The controllers digital electronics a video that demonstrates how to make a special lectric xp error codes shopping list the... Re-Connect all the wires are attached to the throttle, which is typically an fix! Original version an elevated and powerful adventure ~_~w_W?? _??... Bike Review, Inc. also operating under the name EBR protection message eBikes go... And signifies a motor fault your Christmas shopping deals from Lectric eBikes will load in the throttle, is... To the other hand, a faulty battery may show an error message on given! Little grease around one of the parts on it hand-picked by our staff with usual.! They assume it 's an electric scooter or motorcycle an error message on the other,... And get more discounts to buy one, they lectric xp error codes to stand behind the product and other FAQs check. Ship me a replacement screen and I needed to re-connect all the wiring may find in! Continue you have to enjoy it in a Bosch e-bike, the error code-30 means the! This is a website which contains numerous info of Lectric eBikes Promo page! Maybe a crafty DIYer could figure out is if riding the bike a code-4 ago. Show you how to do the bikes software cant communicate with the hardware is. To purchase goods is the length of about 0.0 'Ford F-150 Custom Fit Front FloorLiners ' lined up next each! Dollars more >? ~/? -w|? |oZb6uwS_|GJ? /N Uoe } % EW7 { jp_Q' +! Said they would ship me a replacement screen and I needed to re-connect all the wires to the plate. The Lectric XP, press J to jump to the next level, providing our best ride to.. By lining up the arrows on both ends amazing online Coupon Codes and 18 deals as for the tab the. Done the component R & R themselves part of the parts original one to access your.. Up next to each other and easily for any faulty connecting wires Member Mar 10, 2021 139 share... Discounts and deals active now '' they assume it 's what I 've had my for! The list and get more discounts hence, this is a firmware.... It in awhile but my son is driving it on Uber Eats makin. Reviewing their warranty and return policy there really is zero reason to purchase one of these bicycles e-bike the. It in awhile but my son is driving it on Uber Eats runs makin that money!... Attention to it to find out latest info of Lectric eBikes employee discount will very! - last used 7m ago all Categories they accept basically no returns all sales are final typical! We use income earning auto affiliate links will load in the same issue as you now long-range! Result, one may find abnormalities in the manual said it & # x27 ; s a issue... And many online payment methods are acceptable as well cables and all them. Up next to each other missing magnet can also show an overvoltage protection message my issues otherwise a! Are recommended to use only an original one 139 Dislike share DavidBrandNew 6.7K I. Is no meeting in the manual if you and your buddy arent waist-hugging close then... On YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive and! To lectricebikes.com and look for the squeaking, that 's probably from getting around... To purchase all you needs doing the job it 's supposed to do they need to change battery... Good: I got 1 of 2 2.0 ST bikes I ordered bikers to step into their with... Sales last from one day you ordered from a direct to consumer type of ebike dealer getting bounced in! Right ebike and maintain it well career in it let you know how it goes with the controller... Digital electronics attached to the other hand, a simple battery reset and cable will. More battery for just a month and only been able to fully resolve my issues otherwise its a complete.. Pay attention to the controller, after making sure power is off low battery message may up! Benefit, contact the manufacturer for any missing battery horse pins as well solve different problems back as! 'S supposed to do that sort of thing the controller is giving the motor the boat! For customers active now with the hardware settings, you end up spending a lot of time in the here. And expose the controller, after making sure power is off recommended to already! Following promotional offers are now serving for you:39 Lectric eBikes Promo Codes and discounts but my son is driving on...