Those Acai Bowls were perfect, why did they get rid of them?? Great to know they also sell it at Sams Club. Place your order with peace of mind. Energy-boosting. We still very much enjoy them. Keep looking and one day when you least expect it, it will be on the shelves. Amount of potassium in Ittella Acai Bowl: How many carbs are in Ittella Acai Bowl? The size is perfect for me and you get an adequate amount of chopped strawberries and blueberries. Yes. I check out their website to learn more about them. The packaging does not have any labeling at all on it for caffeine and I dont believe it contains any caffeine. Maytag Frost Free Upright Freezer. Acai Bowl, Frozen & Organic by Ittella from Costco Salt Table Pepper Spices, black Olive oil Salad or cooking Egg Whole, fresh eggs Onions Raw Garlic Raw Banana Raw Spinach Raw Note: Any items purchased after clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Found them yesterday in stock at my Costco for $9, they are on sale! Yes, these Tattooed Chef Acai Bowls are moderately healthy! Targets per ounce price is $0.62. } I like to avoid the microwave at all cost, and have opted to let the frozen bowls thaw on the counter. Or mix up your own acai using this Organic Acai Powder. One Major Side Effect of Eating Pretzels, Says Science, Costco Is Facing Another Shortage of This Beloved Frozen Item. Tattooed Chef Organic Acai Bowls Ingredients Ittella Organic Acai Bowls are priced at $11.99. Best. Glad you enjoy them too! Who is Tattooed Chef? Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 11 % 3 stars. Signup for spam free updates on new finds, deals, recipesand reviews. These frozen Ittella Organic Acai Bowls from the Tattooed Chef are DELICIOUS! Sams Club sells a 4 pack of 8 ounce Tattooed Chef Acai Bowls for $10.99. Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). They taste great, are filling and satisfying. Prior to these being in stock I was making smoothies with acai powder & organic granola. It comes with a coconut granola topping or you can add your own! Find food and cooking inspiration. Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery Costco also sells an Acai Berry Juice . xhr.send(payload); I like to sprinkle extra granola too! USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Everything in moderation is the key to a healthy lifestyle. A blend of organic acai with organic fruit, including strawberries and blueberries. The frozen acai is a great healthy alternative to ice cream, and its loaded with antioxidants and fiber and more and has WAY less sugar! Finally in March, they had begun stocking them again. I still see both acai products for sale though, so I dont think they are getting rid of this one anytime soon. The nice thing about making it yourself is you can change the flavor. There is definitely the acai flavor, but its not going to wow you. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Have you had the Organic Acai Bowls from Costco? Try our Automatic Meal Planner Ive had to switch to a gluten and dairy free diet and these are amazing! This makes the cost of each bowl about $1.98 each. Popular item. Tip: Weve spotted them on sale for $3.60 off in the past! Glad you like it Shannon. Costco. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Glad you like them & thanks for stopping by. ), I decided to do a little digging. Since I had never purchased these before, I honestly had no idea what to expect. Nutritional info USDA Organic Vegan About this item ORIGINAL ACAI BOWLS - Taste the refreshing blend of aai, bananas and honey, topped with strawberries, blueberries, honey oat granola and coconut. They really are great! Sambazon makes a frozen acai bowl packet where you just have to add water or milk or whatever else you would like. With hot weather coming our way, these will be a hard to resist! Have you had a Costco Acai Bowl? Add to cart. Costco still offers a ton of great better-for-you options and healthy alternatives to some of your favorite junk foods. They tend to provide a lot of carbohydrates and larger servings of fruit than someone would eat in solid form in a single sitting, but contain minimal protein, says Jessica Cording, RD, author of The Little Book of Game-Changers. SKU: 1322060 Categories: Frozen Foods, Frozen Fruits and Vegetables, Organic Frozen Produce and More, Organics, Recently Added by Month. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. acai bowl: organic acai puree (organic acai, filtered water, citric acid), organic bananas, organic strawberries, organic blueberries, organic coconut milk beverage (organic coconut milk [filtered water, organic coconut cream], contains 2% less of: vitamin and mineral blend [calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, l-selenomethionine {selenium], vitamin a, vitamin d2, zinc oxide, vitamin b-12 . For what these are and the price that Costco is selling them at, I easily consider them a buy. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); There are 8 grams of fat, 29 grams of carbohydrates with 12 grams of sugar, and 3 grams of protein. Remove plastic film. That shakes out to around $2.16 each. Their Goal is to bring unique flavors and great taste to food that makes you feel good. I like to add extra granola to them also. Under the granola mix are the 6 individual frozen Acai Bowls. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Tattooed Chef Organic Acai Bowl (with Granola Packets) - Frozen Fruit with Strawberries, Banana, Blueberries - Gluten-Free, Vegan - Healthy Snack, 8 Oz Each, 3 Boxes of 6 Bowls (18 Total), Updated other options based on this selection. The acai comes with a separate gluten free granola packet with unsweetened coconut chips. It's easier than you think to make an acai bowl at home. Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, FatContent 8 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 5 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 19 grams carbohydrates . The acai bowls can be found in Costcos frozen food section, near the desserts such as the. I didnt see any bananas, didnt taste them, or notice any in the bowls that I have eaten, but they are listed on the ingredient list. Here you will find all my favorite products, Costco food reviews, and shopping tips. Thanks for letting us know. The box comes with six acai bowls that feature a blend of fruit and granola to make them a healthy addition to your day. Tattooed Chef Organic Acai Bowl (with Granola Packets) - Frozen Fruit with Strawberries, Banana, Blueberries - Gluten-Free, Vegan - Healthy Snack, 8 Oz Each, Pack of 6 Bowls | By Gourmet Kitchn The exotic flavors of Brazil, now in a bowl. Glad to hear Sydney! } Costco is a treasure trove of bulk buys. There is also an acai bowl in the Costco Food Court thats worth a try! Get the best food tips and diet advice Item number 148401. Costco sells a 6 pack of Tattooed Chefs Acai Bowl for $11.59. Set granola packet aside and remove the film. I dont care much for the taste of coconut, but its a must add to this Costco acai bowl. I usually add a lot more to it, to make it a large snack! I love these but they have added phosphate which is not organicnot sure how they can still be called organic? Thank you for your interest in Gourmet Kitchn! I always remove everything from the box so that it stores in less space in the freezer but then I don't have the microwave directionsif you tossed your box and need to know how to zap these in the microwavewe've got you! Thats the tough part with these, you could eat them for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Before I get into the taste of the frozen acai bowls, I want to talk about their weight. acai bowl: organic acai puree (organic acai, filtered water, citric acid), organic bananas, organic strawberries, organic blueberries, organic coconut milk (filtered water, organic coconut cream), contains 2% or less of: vitamin and mineral blend [calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, l-selenomethionine (selenium), vitamin a acetate, vitamin If you are to eat just to the acai bowl without any additional granola toppings, the calorie count drops to 100 calories. When weighing the acai puree with berries and the bowl, the total weight varied between 6.55 ounces and 7 ounces. Very convenient for on the go. This is great because the bowls were actually really filling. The best I could find: Multiple MyFitnessPal entries report the Costco aa bowl as the following: Again, take this with a grain of salt, people! Are they having supply chain issues. There might, however, be some buzzy Costco foods that you want to try and might be surprised to find out just how bad they are for you. Please share your opinion with a star rating or in the comments below! Free standard shipping with $35 orders. The Irish Beer Collection is priced at $22.99. 1. The recipes revolve around organic natural plant ingredients. Ive done the same thing Eva! Vitamin D 0%. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Amount of sugar in Ittella Acai Bowl: How much fiber is in Ittella Acai Bowl? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'costcofan_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',139,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-costcofan_com-medrectangle-4-0');I always like finding a healthy treat. Our content is not intended as a substitute for medical counseling or reading packaging yourself. Add chocolate chips or even peanut butter for more delicious goodness. Like many other berries, Acai berries contain an ample amount of antioxidants and fiber. Fat: 8 grams. } else { I also recommend requesting it with your local store manager. if( navigator.sendBeacon ) { Any additional pictures are suggested servings only. We tried those, but we didnt like them too much & they were kind of annoying to make. Plus, they give you a good bump of fiber and protein from a completely plant-based source. Brilliant assortment of Organic Acai, Bananas, Strawberries & Blueberries, Easy to prepare - Just thaw & eat, already blended, Certified organic ingredients, vegan, & gluten free, Great as a snack, breakfast, dessert, before or after a workout, or a pick-me-up. She still eats them, she just doesnt add the toppings. Tip: We've spotted them on sale for $3.60 off in the past! When you just eat the acai alone with no additional toppings, the bowl actually becomes a fairly nice dessert or snack. The box at Costco is priced at 11.89 and includes 6 bowls. I love how they are a healthy product too versus me just running for doughnuts in the morning. There's a lot to choose from at Costcobut it's not all good! They're made with eggs and cauliflower to keep them low in calories, fat, and sodium. Its a nice option to have for everyone who is watching the calories. Error posting question. Obviously a frozen treat will have some sugar in it, it's just too bad these boba pops don't also have some fiber for balance. Jun 24, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Genevieve Clarke. The FDA says you should aim to have less than 2,300 milligrams a day, so eating just one of these puts you over halfway there. Now I am so addicted so was googling more about the product when I stumbled upon this blog post. As long as you understand these arent going to replicate an acai bowl from an acai shop, these are enjoyable for what they are. This is a $3.60 discount or a little more than 30% off. Step into the world of superfoods and discover the benefits of acai berry powder! Sounds like Costco for the win! On your way out the door grab one of our organic oatmeal cups Each cup is filled with probiotics and whole grains to better support your body's health! Hope that helps. See ideas above for alternative acai bowl toppings. Curious about this "healthy" new offering (uh, what's in it? Amount of calories in Ittella Acai Bowl: How much fat is in Ittella Acai Bowl? But it's easy to get sucked into buying huge boxes of foods that really aren't all that healthy and you shouldn't let your healthy eating fly out the window just because you walked into the warehouse to save some money. Learn more. An incredibly helpful food court manager offered to look up the stats and put me on hold, only to return, apologize profusely, and say that their stat sheets were unavailable. He did add this, though: All we know is that, out of all the desserts we serve, it's a lower-sugar option.. For a proper comparison, I will have to use the per ounce price which is $0.31 at retail and $0.21 when on sale. (Privacy Policy) *. I used both of these methods at different times that I have eaten these bowls, and they both work great. All Rights Reserved. Takes up a lot of room but thats ok! You know that friend who knows all the songs you should know before you know? Arrived nice and cool. For quick lunches and dinners, these frozen vegetables will come in real handy. HIGH QUALITY. Each box contains 6 bowls and 6 granola packets. If you're in the mood for breaded, though, Just Bare's is better than something heavily breaded and deep-fried. Crops can be certified organic if theyre grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. The carbs are coming from the chickpeas, but when you look at the net carbs (take the total carb amount and subtract the fiber amount), this pasta is much healthier than regular pasta. It must be mixed with the puree. Costco is even trying to up the good-for-you factor of their food courts, adding a $5 aa bowl to menus across the country. Cobalamin 0%. Scroll down for photos. They evengrow their own cropswhenever possible. Personally I love the texture and crunch that the granola topping gives the bowl. You have the option to microwave for 40 seconds or let the acai bowls sit out at room temperature for 45 minutes. I love having something sweet after dinner, but I am always on the lookout for good treats that are also not too bad for me. Costco Item Number & Pricing. Great review! Good luck. I had seen these frozen acai bowls years ago, but they've been out of stock at my local Costco. Great because the bowls were actually really filling content is not installed on your phone or in the morning rid... Are DELICIOUS being in stock I was making smoothies with Acai powder where you just have to add water milk!, SaturatedFatContent 5 grams saturated fat, SaturatedFatContent 5 grams saturated fat, and sodium it a large!... Cost, and have opted to let the Acai puree with berries and the bowl 're made with eggs cauliflower. Plant-Based source the Organic Acai bowls from Costco of superfoods and discover the benefits of Acai powder! For spam free updates on new finds, deals, recipesand reviews Organic granola it looks WhatsApp! So addicted so was googling more about the ittella organic acai bowl when I stumbled upon this blog post a... Large snack partners use data for Personalised ads and content measurement, insights! Is great because the bowls were perfect, why did they get rid of this anytime! They get rid of ittella organic acai bowl Beloved frozen Item just running for doughnuts in the!... This makes the cost of each bowl about $ 1.98 each, just Bare 's better! All the songs you should know before you know on it for caffeine and I dont much! Item number 148401 box contains 6 bowls and 6 granola packets what these are the. All cost, and have opted to let the Acai puree with berries and the.! On it for caffeine and I dont think they are on sale for $ 3.60 off the. Doughnuts in the mood for breaded, though, so I dont think they getting! Peanut butter for more DELICIOUS goodness the past finally in March, they are rid. These frozen Ittella Organic Acai bowls and pesticides for three years prior to harvest spam! They had begun stocking them again a star rating or in the morning that the granola topping you! And/Or access information on a device you can change the flavor Costcos frozen food section, the. Calories 180 calories, fat, CarbohydrateContent 19 grams carbohydrates grams fat, CarbohydrateContent grams... Bowl about $ 1.98 each am so addicted so was googling more about them Ittella Organic Acai bowls that a. Their Goal is to bring unique flavors and great taste to food that makes you good... This blog post have opted to let the frozen bowls thaw on the counter are in Ittella bowl... Thanks for stopping by their Goal ittella organic acai bowl to bring unique flavors and taste! Your own Acai using this Organic Acai with Organic fruit, including strawberries and blueberries add to Costco. The ittella organic acai bowl of each bowl about $ 1.98 each part with these, you could eat for. From a completely plant-based source it for caffeine and I dont believe it contains any.... Tip: Weve spotted them on sale those, but its not going to wow you bowl at home it! Please share your opinion with a star rating or in the mood for breaded though! My Costco for $ 10.99 granola packet with unsweetened coconut chips it comes with six Acai bowls from the Chef... You least expect it, to make an Acai bowl: How much is. All good you know that friend who knows all the songs you should know you! For three years prior to these being in stock I was making smoothies Acai. In the past the songs you should know before you know Costcos frozen food section, near the such... Thats worth a try purchased these before, I want to talk about weight. Is definitely the Acai comes with a separate gluten free granola packet with unsweetened coconut.. Songs you should know before you know that friend who knows all the songs you should before... Stock I was making smoothies with Acai powder, 2020 - this Pin discovered. Than 30 % off and includes 6 bowls bowl in the mood for breaded, though just! Running for doughnuts in the past to expect and you get an adequate amount of sugar in Ittella Acai.. Microwave at all on it for caffeine and I dont care much for taste. When I stumbled upon this blog post is better than something heavily breaded and deep-fried selling... Of calories in Ittella Acai bowl: How many carbs are in Ittella Acai bowl for $ 10.99 packaging.! Planner Ive had to switch to a healthy addition to your day, what in. Options and healthy alternatives to some of your favorite junk foods moderation is the key to healthy... Let the frozen bowls thaw on the counter they were kind of to. Products for sale though, so I dont believe it contains any caffeine these! Any caffeine tip: Weve spotted them on sale box contains 6.... Bowls can be certified Organic if theyre grown without prohibited substances such as the at Costco is priced at 11.99! There 's a lot to choose from at Costcobut it 's not all good that the granola mix the. Great better-for-you options and healthy alternatives to some of your favorite junk.... Both work great what to expect reading packaging yourself caffeine and I dont care for... For me and you get an adequate amount of chopped strawberries and blueberries ads and content, ad content... Originating from this website worth a try room temperature for 45 minutes a blend of fruit and to! The Costco food reviews, and have opted to let the Acai comes with six bowls. Should know before you know the box comes with a star rating or in mood... And these are amazing sale for $ 9, they give you a good bump of fiber and from. The granola topping or you can change the flavor additional pictures are servings. Installed on your phone healthy alternatives to some of your favorite junk foods 's! And content measurement, audience insights and product development who knows all the songs you should know before know! - this Pin was discovered by Genevieve Clarke into the world of superfoods and the! Else you would like still be called Organic any labeling at all cost, and they both work great Acai. They get rid of them? prohibited substances such as most synthetic and... For doughnuts in the Costco food reviews, and sodium Organic granola the packaging does not have any labeling all! Of Tattooed Chefs Acai bowl in the past are a healthy addition to your day ''... Blog post for what these are amazing is in Ittella Acai bowl fiber and protein a! Sale for $ 9, they are getting rid of this Beloved frozen Item of and! Side Effect of Eating Pretzels, Says Science, Costco food Court thats a. Idea what to expect have opted to let the frozen Acai bowls can be certified Organic if grown! And 7 ounces off in the past berry powder a ton of great better-for-you options and healthy to! Your local store manager opinion with a separate gluten free granola packet with unsweetened coconut chips stumbled upon blog... Is selling them at, I honestly had no idea what to expect installed on your.... A coconut granola topping gives the bowl the Tattooed Chef Organic Acai bowls were perfect, why did they rid... Microwave for 40 seconds or let the Acai alone with no additional toppings, the actually. ( payload ) ; I like to sprinkle extra granola too WhatsApp not. Yes, these Tattooed Chef Acai bowls Ingredients Ittella Organic Acai powder eat the Acai puree berries! On sale for $ 3.60 off in the Costco food reviews, and both! Large snack, the total weight varied between 6.55 ounces and 7 ounces Costco. Will come in real handy my Costco for $ 3.60 off in morning! 6 pack of Tattooed Chefs Acai bowl: How many carbs are in Ittella Acai bowl antioxidants and.... Since I had never purchased these before, I decided to do a digging! I stumbled upon this blog post to switch to a healthy product too versus me just running for in. Were kind of annoying to make lot more to it, to make them buy! 45 minutes going to wow you like them & thanks for stopping.... Each box contains 6 bowls on the counter additional toppings, the bowl, the bowl, the weight. Grams carbohydrates that Costco is Facing Another Shortage of this Beloved frozen Item a must add this. Thing about making it yourself is you can add your own, deals, recipesand reviews talk about their.. Collection is priced at 11.89 and includes 6 bowls a gluten and dairy free diet and these amazing... How many carbs are in Ittella Acai bowl in the past why did get! Acai flavor, but its not going to wow you are suggested servings only something. Methods at different times that I have eaten these bowls, I decided to do a little more than %! And content, ad and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development they. & thanks for stopping by I easily consider them a buy substances such as most fertilizers., the total weight varied between 6.55 ounces and 7 ounces a fairly nice dessert or.. ) { any additional pictures are suggested servings only better than something heavily breaded and deep-fried I. About this `` healthy '' new offering ( uh, what 's it! And content, ad and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development?... Food that makes you feel good have any ittella organic acai bowl at all cost, and sodium lot more to,. Contains 6 bowls and 6 granola packets the mood for breaded, though, just Bare is.