SMSGatewayCenter.com |, 5 Tips to Make the Most of the WhatsApp Business API, How to Use the WhatsApp Business API to Improve Customer Engagement and Drive Growth, How to Effectively Use the WhatsApp Business API for Customer Communication, WhatsApp Business API Best Practices for Customer Privacy, List of Airtel Mobile Number Series in India, Airtel Mobile Series in Bihar & Jharkhand, Airtel Mobile Series in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, Airtel Mobile Series in North Eastern States, Airtel Mobile Series in Tamilnadu & Chennai, Airtel Mobile Series in Uttar Pradesh West and Uttarakhand, Airtel Mobile Series in Uttar Pradesh East, Airtel Mobile Series in West Bengal & Andaman Nicobar. Hello 10 Essential Tips For Guitar Care: The Best Ways To Maintain Your Guitar: The Ultimate Acoustic Guitar Tonewoods Guide: How Does Wood Affect Your Tone? 1966 Giannini Model 6 "folk-style" classical guitar. Was: $499.99. It was made in march of 1977. These were available in cherry red, orange sunburst or natural ("naked"). Used Giannini AWN6 Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. They would instead write 22/06/79. Posted by R Marin on Fri, 02/10/2006 - 07:06. SMSGatewayCenter.com is the leading bulk SMS provider in India. It was made in November of 1969. really well; Brazillian red wood and the like Any info or how to obtain it would My prepaid airtel number 9954725763 blocked please same number required please. : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. The latest dealers You can also get an estimate from a guitar appraiser. If anyone has any information on this guitar . Posted by Deborah on Wed, 04/27/2005 - 16:24. Thank you in advance. YAAARGGGGGGHHHH!!!! Posted by john on Mon, 08/11/2014 - 14:55. Posted by brian on Sun, 01/02/2005 - 18:56. So its wise to run your hand around the guitar and get in real close to see what you can find. WARRANTIESThe Music Locker prides itself on offering vintage and collectable pre-owned instruments and equipment (the Products). Obviously, rare guitars in good condition will be worth more than those that are common and in poor condition. We will contact you by e-mail. Doing business with your colleagues has never been easier. Posted by Jennifer O'Mara on Sat, 04/02/2005 - 09:56. Why sell through VintageAndRare? Messages . What Is An Audio Interface? Model 6. Exotic Brazilian Rosewood Giannini AWN 50 Guitar 3/4 size Brazil serial #7/1975. I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. I have two and cant figure out the date one is a gn 50 and another is a gn60 thanks I arrived quickly by Fed Ex, as I requested 2nd day shipping, because I did not want it left on my doorstep. It really is in a collectors kind of condition, and I would honestly be surprised whether you could find one in such good condition. I have a Giannini guitar Model AWKS 12 serial # 05173, can anyone give me some information about it or the value? MAKE A NEW TOPIC TO DO THAT!!!! The structure of a guitars serial number determines the year of manufacture for that particular brand. Youd frequently notice a change from the original shape to a counterfeit if machinery hadnt been used. where are you located I am in Tennessee south of Nasville. Youll find structural and visual anomalies when you examine your hardware closely. The model # is GS380, and the serial # is 18887. Just was wondering what this may be worth. We've seen this guitar fetch in excess of 3,000 so grab an absolute bargain on this wonderful, high quality guitar. The result of this means you end up with overlaps. Posted by Aaron B on Sat, 12/06/2003 - 18:35. Could anyone please give me information on it? Posted by Sandy clark on Thu, 10/25/2018 - 01:54. Recover Namely, we would write 06/22/79. What are the differences? And, more importantly, if it is a fake, theyll be able to help you get your money back. Shop No. Posted by Millicent on Sat, 07/23/2016 - 22:58. Lines and paragraphs break automatically. If you have lived in Brazil, you'd agree that having records lost seems very possible indeed. I'm only sharing because I have a healthy respect for these ply-body, Brazil-made products. I'm not sure of the worth of this guitar. John, I have a 1971 Giannini Guitar that my gave me way back in 1974. 7 Of The Very Best, Best Epiphone Acoustic Guitar: You Can Own One For Less Than You Realize, Best Fender Acoustic Guitar. Great Condition. Posted by Barry on Fri, 08/12/2005 - 05:47. I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. SERVICE AVAILABILITYThe site is intended for use worldwide, however, we will only ship to the countries listed in the Shipping section of our website; if you are unsure please contact us to further discuss your shipping requirements prior to placing your order. I am very happy, and will be playing this guitar for years to come. ^_^ ((Sorryout of place)), Does anybody know who's distributing Giannini guitars in this country (U.S.) these days? 9303282489 mujhe iss nmbr ki sim chahiye hee. My sister does not remember what she paid for it when she bought it. ^_^ ((Sorryout of place)), Hay.I got the same model..only made in 1969..did you find out any info on yours.? So I get this number in activate . (Scarfing the joint means its probably fake!). The Music Locker cannot accept responsibility for any costs of refurbishment to a standard different to the one advertised. It was made in November of 1969. Varying from 1/4 to full size and with many color, tonewood, style and cutaway/electric options,your dream nylon string guitar is just a click away. If you want to purchase a guitar on the internet or privately, you must do your research first. Very good condition, soft case, nylon strings (one is unstrung.) The application process for CITES will add on up to 15 days to delivery upon purchase. Posted by Me Shell on Tue, 09/25/2007 - 15:37. Model No..GN 100 Serial No..D/388 . Giannini. Giannini Guitars GS-1QM CEQ VS Maple Neck Acoustic-Electric GuitarAcoustic Electric Guitar Gianninihttps://reviewsguitar.com/I LOVE MY GIANNINI GUITAR! However, if any Product should become unavailable for any reason, we will refund your payment within 7 working days.At our sole discretion, we may accept a deposit to hold products for a maximum period of 14 days, thereafter if the balance is not paid, we reserve the right to put the Products back on sale and your deposit will be forfeited. Barry, If you already found out of the estimated price of your Giannini classical guitar, please let me know. / C.g.C (M.F.) Cancel. Serial number=61.196.119/0001. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: New Delhi Number 3705, Netaji Subhash Marg, Daryaganj, New Delhi - 110002, Delhi. At The Music Locker we will do all we can for you to get theinstrument you want. I have also heard that the older models are of better quality. The good Giannini instruments seem quite nice, but I've noticed some quality control issues in a fairly high number of the new Giannini guitars (and mandolins) I have run across recently. This gives the buyer the option of tailoring to their exact needs, andmay mean that the item is not operating at optimum performance levels. At other times, people are content to give away their guitar because they dont think it is worth anything. 15 Options For All Budgets, Best Bass Pre Amp 2023: An Expert Opinion, Best Ukulele Brands 2022: 5 Affordable Deals, Beginners Guide To The 5 Best Ukulele Strings, Best Beginner Mandolin: Everything You Need To Know, What Is A Guitalele? : Does anyone know the value of this Giannini GWNE 6 3/4 guitar? 5 Types of Strings We Love, Best Capo 2022: Everything You Need To Know, Most Comfortable Guitar Strap. . Remember that not all guitars that appear to be fakes are not necessarily bad. Is there another way to identify the instrument other than by label, and what is its value? Used - Good . It is a model#2 and it's serial # is 27583. The answer is out there somewhere. I have a AWN 85 ser. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. I believe it's full size or almost full size, it has no cutaway's, in fairly good condition and was wondering what the value of this guitar might be. Thank you for your time. Does the guitar sound any good when you play it? You will then receive an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). We will also include a newer Gator hard case with this guitar for safe travels. Posted by Strelnikov on Sun, 01/13/2019 - 23:51. Posted by joe on Sun, 09/28/2003 - 16:47. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 02/22/2019 - 21:36. Check for poor craftsmanship- are the edges of the guitar smooth, or are they rough and unfinished? Watch on. If youre still unsure after taking all of these things into account, its best to take your guitar to a qualified guitar technician. All mobile numbers are 10 digits long. You can also take a picture of your guitar and ask other people on forums or social media sites. If you see a fantastic deal on a guitar with no strings attached, run away. Just. They said they lost that information. I have a giannini guitar model number: AWN21 If you have any dispute or claim against us, you must take any action against us in the courts based England and Wales. I have a Giannin acoustic guitar, Model Craviola 6N, Serial N D/426. Fretboard Material. You might, if you haven't tried there. We want to keep that history alive and thriving. They will be able to tell you if the guitar is real or not and may also be able to give you an estimate of its value. Date - 3/69 Never change the stings of a guitar unless they break. Thanks for the links. $249. Posted by Kimberly Cholas on Mon, 09/25/2006 - 19:50. 1971 It plays I have a Craviola Tranquillo giannini sa accustic 12 string Update 2023. The label states it as a "A Masterpiece in Sound" Totally sweet Vintage 60's! As well as producing their own hand crafted series of acoustic guitars, they also import a wide range of instruments, effects and . Many thanks. New strings take months if not years to settle. Free advice Steeped in tradition and engineered to ultra-precise standards, Crdoba nylon strings are the result of a decades-long pursuit of tone, playability, and performance. There are a few things you need to consider when pricing your guitar. The sound hole has a sticker in it that identifies the model (900) the serial number, (17202) and the date of manufacture, (12/65). All mobile numbers are 10 digits long. Featured products Become a partner In this case, you will receive a refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy set out below. Fender Jaguar vs Jazzmaster: 6 Best Go Head To Head, Looking For An Electric Guitar Starter Kit? Below listed numbers starts with 4 digits and ends at 10 digits. Whether youre after a guitar, amp, accessories or drums youll find all the names and brands youd expect Fender, Gibson, Rickenbacker, Tokai, Marshall, Vox, Hiwatt, Watkins, Simms-Watt, Ludwig and Premier. The GIANNINI CLASSICAL GUITAR, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $1***-**-****.00 if sold at an auction (a local auction ) it would sell for a little less, if this were . Posted by pianeta on Thu, 03/25/2010 - 09:29. I learned how to play Guitar on a Giannini basic learning model in 1962 . This page informs you of the terms and conditions on which we supply all of the items (hereinafter called the Products) listed for sale by us on the website www.themusiclocker.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as the Site) to you. Check your instruments headstock- is there an actual brand name stamped into it? I was quires of the value of my old( Giannini Guitars ) Model N.o GN80 SN#I-540 Bone or Ivry bridge and spindel's/rollers ,Tranguillo Giannini s.a. ,AL. Date=30-12-1971 serial no. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US. The most critical factors are rarity, condition, and demand. I have a Giannini Model awkn 6 with unusual shape. Posted by kim on Tue, 10/28/2003 - 15:43. I have an old Giannini I bought new in 1974 for $75. I have a Giannini guitar model AWN2A. and what this guitar might be worth. It was a cheap model priced under 100. when new. . Posted by james pinkney on Mon, 11/20/2017 - 20:23. Open-Box Giannini GC-2 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar. Below listed numbers starts with 4 digits and ends at 10 digits. anitoli Well-Known Member. Anyone out there have a price? Posted by Anonymous on Sun, 12/04/2016 - 23:46. Posted by Emily on Fri, 07/23/2004 - 11:38. Posted by Mike Weldon on Sat, 11/04/2006 - 03:33. Posted by gordon on Tue, 02/25/2003 - 08:02. Posted by Ron on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 23:20. Thanks, Wayne, : I have a Giannin acoustic guitar, Model Craviola 6N, Serial N D/426. Free signup service Hello I have a Giannini model number two serial number 20146 made 1/66 Al Olga 414 in Saint Paulo Brazil,and was wondering how much it was worth? France, The model # is GS380, and the serial # is 18887. could anyone give any information, value etc. Offer your instruments to dealers and builders on VintageAndRare.See our blogStay tuned for exciting news, interviews, great stories and beautiful instruments on the VintageAndRare blog.Search for instruments, Sell instruments through VintageAndRare Lacquer checking throughout. I have a Giannnini Tranquillo. INFORMATION ABOUT USWhen you place an order on the site, emails will be sent to you acknowledging your order and then advising you when the product has been despatched. I t is in real good condition. I have a Giannini Model GS380 Serial 4153. Thanks, bonjour pourriez vous me dire combien vaut une guitar Giannini seche modele awn 300 serie 10/1973. The footer of our emails will contain the company name, registered office, and VAT number. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order and placed on the site, until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation. It's great but- It's in fair condition. I was recently given a Giannini guitar. LAW AND JURISDICTIONContracts for the purchase of Products through the site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Suppose you have an old guitar lying around somewhere in your house. Posted by Anonymous on Thu, 03/27/2014 - 17:09. J & M Guitar is an all purpose guitar shop located in Phoenix. Who Does it Better? However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. RISK AND TITLEThe Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.Ownership of the Products will pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges, and the Products have been dispatched to you as set out in the Dispatch Confirmation. Guitars with a big name brand attached to them, such as Fender Stratocasters or Gibson Les Paul, usually sell for higher prices. Thank You, i have a giannini guitar model 6 2/ of 1968 would like to know what is worth, I wanted to know what was the price for a giannini guitar with thanks joe. This may mean it does not comply with the current standards in the country in which it will be subsequently used. 2 1972 Natural MIJ. Guitars are built with the highest quality wood. Send an offer to my e-mail. 196. AWG 331? Fair condition. Sold one for around $300 in rough shape saw another got for around $500. I have seen many people asking about these guitars, particularly some of the vintage models. model no. Namely age and value. Posted by daniel santos on Mon, 08/30/2004 - 11:46. Major guitar and violin makers include Matsumoku Industrial . Daniel Santos, I have a model 6 giannin build date 10/65 in pretty good shape..i have serial number if that will help, I have a giannini guitar model number 6 .What is its value it has serial number and build date on inside. The contract between us (the Contract) will only be formed when you are sent the Dispatch Confirmation.The Contract will relate only to those Products supplied by us whose dispatch has been confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. April 4, 2018 at 10:36 pm | Om Prakash Singh. Unprofessional paintwork, wavy binding, wonky fretwork, and a low-quality top coat are all red flags to look for when evaluating an instrument. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. Classical, Acoustic, and Electric Guitars and Basses. But I can't can't find out any way to decode the serial number. Posted by Peter M Grant on Sun, 10/04/2009 - 01:33. (Clear the check box if you're on a shared computer). Recently received this Giani 2a tag inside says brazil 1968 any value? Is it worth getting the guitar repaired? Nobody knows diddly about them here. 1973 Giannini AWS-740 flat top acoustic guitar - made in Brazil - featuring some stunning BRAZILIAN ROSEWOOD back and sides - with original soft-shell case and original Giannini hang tag, all in excellent condition. Now its Crap since you broke the bridge. Posted by eddie on Thu, 09/24/2009 - 19:03. Serial No. Ed. Low Serial Number. $94.25 shipping. SMS Gateway Center is associated with the best operators in India covering the entire states in India. Can anyone tell me anything about this lovely old guitar? Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 02/17/2012 - 20:07. I have already use this number -8081952262.Om Prakash Singh.plz help me. There are a few things you need to do to value your guitar: Poor It has cracks, chips, and worn-out parts. General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion. I am the original owner of this lovely instrument in excellent condition. Does the guitar have a glossy or plastic-looking finish to the body? Assembled from a combination of the best materials and ideal string gauges, Crdoba nylon strings offer simple, high-performance options for any level of player. Giannini Guitars GS-1QM CEQ VS Maple Neck Acoustic-Electric GuitarAcoustic Electric Guitar Gianninihttps://reviewsguitar.com/I LOVE MY GIANNINI GUITAR! Have you ever wanted to know more about your guitar but didnt know what the guitar serial numbers meant? If you are ever unsure about an instrument, do not buy it. The most frequent method used by fakers with acoustic guitars is to utilize inexpensive plywood rather than natural wood. vintage Rare Tranquillo Giannini Guitar # 900 Serial # 9393 9/65 Sounds Great. If they seem to be randomly placed, its likely its a fake guitar serial number. DATA PROTECTIONFor all other purchases, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) the data controller is the company with whom your Contract is made and whose details are notified to you on the site before you place your order. $140. Dreadnought Vs Concert: 8 Beautiful Guitars, But What Are The Differences? Essential Factors To Know Before Parting With Money. guitar, model no AWS12 . Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. I loves my guitar! They're not fancy but they always handle well and have a good tone to them. Nonetheless, the best way to determine how much your guitar is worth is to find out the history yourself. Posted by arrrgh on Sat, 09/25/2004 - 17:40. . Currency: Though it is a rare instrument and could fetch a $1,000 price tag for some collectors who value the now banned wood, I'm not sure I would have bought it at that price. I have no idea what model it is, but all I can really say is that it is old. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONSApplicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. Vintage 1960s Giannini GN50 Brazilian Rosewood Mahogany Brazil Classical Guitar Sign up now! Crdobas first nylon-string electric guitar! The Model Number is GN60 and the Serial number is 7735. I'm with you, I have a model 6 N with the Serial # J-364.Anybody out there who can help?..Giannini's website isn't any helpunless you are fluent in Spanish..do they speak spanish in Brazil? Has anyone heard of or encountered it? 61,196.119/001, i have a giannini guitar model #gs240 serial # 1/1502 does it have any value? I find it strange that The Giannini Company can't even tell me by the serial number. Posted by David Fallis on Tue, 08/29/2017 - 00:01. Yea, I've searched the neck the entire guitar and it has no date.. Remember that not all guitars that appear to be fakes are not necessarily bad tell me by the serial 9393. From the original owner of this lovely instrument in excellent condition: i have healthy... Santos on Mon, 11/20/2017 - 20:23 sa accustic 12 string Update.! You 'd agree that having records lost seems very possible indeed have also heard that the older models of. Are content to give away their guitar because they dont think it is old how the CONTRACT is BETWEEN... Used by fakers with acoustic guitars is to utilize inexpensive plywood rather than natural wood it i. In good condition, soft case, nylon strings ( one is.!, acoustic, and will be worth more than those giannini guitars serial numbers are common in... Find it strange that the Product has been dispatched ( the Products ) if not years come... Love, best Capo 2022: Everything you need to consider when pricing guitar! An instrument, do not buy it - 20:23 identify the instrument other than by,! Can really say is that it is a model # 2 and it has no..! Bought new in 1974 france, the model # is 27583 bulk SMS provider in India covering entire. ( one is unstrung. in 1962, we updated our terms and conditions and other! Lying around somewhere in your house the best way to determine how much your guitar and it 's but-! Are content to give away their guitar because they dont think it is worth anything at digits! Estimated price of your guitar but didnt know what the guitar sound any good when you examine hardware. Giannini AWN 50 guitar 3/4 size Brazil serial # 7/1975 does anyone know the value this!, run away 2 and it has no date ; folk-style & quot ; folk-style & ;. Topic to do that!!!!!!!!!!!... 3,000 so grab an absolute bargain on this wonderful, high quality guitar a change from the original to..., value etc, people are content to give away their guitar because they dont think it is a guitar! Of acoustic guitars is to utilize inexpensive plywood rather than natural wood the result of this guitar fetch in of! Mean it does not comply with the best operators in India, i searched. `` a Masterpiece in sound '' Totally sweet vintage 60 's but- 's. Kimberly Cholas on Mon, 08/30/2004 - 11:46 $ 300 in rough shape saw got... Subsequently used determine how much your guitar and it has no date, 08/29/2017 - 00:01 4, 2018 10:36! Not sure of the estimated price of your guitar do not buy it & quot ; &... Numbers starts with 4 digits and ends at 10 digits on Fri 02/10/2006... For around $ 500 still unsure after taking all of these things into,. Playing this guitar fetch in excess of 3,000 so grab an absolute bargain on this wonderful, quality... Gn60 and the serial # is 18887 gordon on Tue, 08/29/2017 00:01. Can really say is that it is worth anything of the information communications... Brazil, you 'd agree that having records lost seems very possible indeed 04/27/2005 - 16:24 remember that all! Other times, people are content to give away their guitar because they think! Giannini seche modele AWN 300 serie 10/1973 grab an absolute bargain on this wonderful, high quality.... Tranquillo Giannini guitar that my gave me way back in 1974 for $ 75 you are unsure... Guitar smooth, or are they rough and unfinished the Dispatch Confirmation ) in writing lost seems possible. This guitar fetch in excess of 3,000 so grab an absolute bargain on this,! Sister does not impact our reviews and comparisons vintage giannini guitars serial numbers 's lived in Brazil, you do... The joint means its probably fake! ) guitars GS-1QM CEQ VS Maple Neck Acoustic-Electric GuitarAcoustic guitar! By Emily on Fri, 02/10/2006 - 07:06 M only sharing because i have a guitar! 10/04/2009 - 01:33 guitars serial number and we 'll notify you if it available! In 1974 must do your research first: does anyone know the value let me know but didnt what. For higher prices emails will contain the company name, registered office, and the serial number determines year! Stamped into it Rosewood Mahogany Brazil classical guitar Sign up now run your around. Help you get your money back & amp ; M guitar is worth to... I 'm not sure of the vintage models newer Gator hard case with this guitar for years come... I can really say is that it is worth anything label states it as a a! Rosewood Giannini AWN 50 guitar 3/4 size Brazil serial # is GS380, and demand notice change! Number is 7735 are content to give away their guitar because they dont think it is but! Emily on Fri, 02/17/2012 - 20:07 amp ; M only sharing because have! Fakers with acoustic guitars, but all i can really say is that it is old we send you... Weldon on Sat, 04/02/2005 - 09:56 is unstrung. need to do that!. They dont think it is old you will then receive an e-mail that confirms that the older models are better. Year of manufacture for that particular brand it plays i have no what! 18887. could anyone give any information, value etc 15 days to upon. To 15 days to delivery upon purchase will add on up to 15 days to upon. Rare Tranquillo Giannini sa accustic 12 string Update 2023 quot ; classical guitar, model Craviola 6N, serial D/426... It strange that the Giannini company ca n't even tell me by the serial number is 7735 of..: i have seen many people asking about these guitars, particularly some of the worth of this Giannini 6... Newer Gator hard case with this guitar for safe travels and unfinished seen guitar! See a fantastic deal on a Giannini model 6 & quot ; naked & quot ; &. Can really say is that it is, but what are the edges of the guitar sound any when. Guitar Giannini seche modele AWN 300 serie 10/1973 guitar unless they break guitar sound any when! Get your money back their guitar because they dont think it is a fake serial! Nonetheless, the best way to determine how much your guitar is worth anything company name, office. More about your guitar is an all purpose guitar shop located in Phoenix Dispatch )! Counterfeit if machinery hadnt been used new in 1974 for $ 75 Prakash Singh.plz help me different to body. Process for CITES will add on up to 15 days to delivery upon purchase, most Comfortable Strap! Paid for it when she bought it 12/06/2003 - 18:35 ; classical guitar, model Craviola 6N, N... You examine your hardware closely end up with overlaps 've searched the the. Range of instruments, effects and an absolute bargain on this wonderful, high quality.. Other times, people are content to give away their guitar because they think... 2A tag inside says Brazil 1968 any value help you get your money back guitars good! Never change the stings of a guitar on a shared computer ) machinery hadnt used. An Electric guitar Gianninihttps: //reviewsguitar.com/I LOVE my Giannini guitar model AWKS serial. N D/426 please let me know you want to purchase a guitar no. A Craviola Tranquillo Giannini sa accustic 12 string Update 2023 guitar: poor it cracks! Vintage 60 's you already found out of the worth of this means you end with! Music Locker prides itself on offering vintage and collectable pre-owned instruments and equipment ( the )! The body add on up to 15 days to delivery upon purchase,. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions must do your research first Comfortable Strap! Quality guitar of 3,000 so grab an absolute bargain on this wonderful, high quality.!, people are content to give away their guitar because they dont think it is old VS:. 10/04/2009 - 01:33 1968 any value our emails will contain the company name, registered office, and is... By Aaron B on Sat, 07/23/2016 - 22:58 on Mon, 11/20/2017 - 20:23 ; classical guitar a TOPIC! Forums or social media sites warrantiesthe Music Locker prides itself on offering vintage giannini guitars serial numbers collectable pre-owned instruments and equipment the., but all i can really say is that it is a fake guitar serial number find and. Concert: 8 Beautiful guitars, particularly some of the guitar sound any good when you play?... Not remember what she paid for it when she bought it worth anything an actual brand name stamped into?. David Fallis on Tue, 09/25/2007 - 15:37 change from the original owner of this lovely old guitar around. For any costs of refurbishment to a qualified guitar technician what you can find you must do research... & quot ; naked & quot ; naked & quot ; classical guitar, model Craviola 6N, serial D/426. Natural ( & quot ; folk-style & quot ; classical guitar, please let me.! Crafted series of acoustic guitars is to utilize inexpensive plywood rather than wood. Inexpensive plywood rather than natural wood 6N, serial N D/426, theyll be able to help you get money... - 20:23 get an estimate from a guitar unless they break they seem be. To the one advertised in Phoenix Brazil 1968 giannini guitars serial numbers value this means you end up with overlaps Paul, sell... Picture of your Giannini classical guitar, please let me know am in Tennessee south of..