} I didn't take a pic of the new one, looks the same but slightly taller, same diameter as original. width: 30px; Please note that product classifications may change from time to time. Replaced an original GE 97F9848 with this unit and my AC kicked on with no issues. @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) { Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. top: 4px !important; .gca-footer-anchorinline-style{ .ot-sdk-your-privacy-choices{ Your price may be different from the price displayed. } Genteq offers capacitor solutions for residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, lighting fixtures and general purpose applications (UPS, Power Conditioning, etc. display: inline-flex; Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2022, Amazon international products are subject to separate. 40+5 MFD uf 370 or 440 Volt VAC Round Motor Dual Run Capacitor for AC Air Conditioner Condenser - 40/5 uf MFD 440V Straight Cool or Heat Pump - Will Run AC Motor and Fan - by The HVAC Genius . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GE Z97F9609 OVAL CAPACITIOR 30-370 UF at the best online prices at eBay! Genteq Capacitors . Mars Round Motor Run Capacitor 60/5 MFD 440/370 VAC Aluminum 14294, USA , NEW. Upload Here. + $5.91 Shipping. An Import Fees Deposit may apply at checkout. Your price may be different from the price displayed. background: transparent; #ot-sdk-btn.ot-sdk-show-settings:hover{ Packaged as advertised and works! .footerSocialWrapper1 a img:hover { GE/Genetq capacitors are top of the line capacitors, made in North America. Which should be pretty soon. Packaged as advertised and works! Prices shown are standard retail prices, orders placed will have contract pricing applied when processed. Please refresh and try again. I was able to manually start the fan but compressor never fired up and house was not cooling. I will update this review when it goes out. Restrictions apply. Business. My fault.The pictures are of the product shipped, but I was wanting a an american made GE capacitor. Quantities may be limited. No Existing List Found. | Build: 18318 hVj#G~}p~Xb;xmVla"M$Hc>{b!DpuvF("DZHzAh[DFi"*a*Jx2BWVXXy7_S;{/?<6f|)XWCvfF#O%gizS)X&zkzPL-kLtFNWMtuiy)NH|XF^n4Z? ,YzQ?,W/yngUEA&>Fb})(%zU#th#$]v|[ [!RHzl=krzDyuQ1:3j^\YE 2,D4 ),']g?l ~tH >;?R&QoemWy Bought and installed this myself to our outdoor HVAC compressor 4 years ago and it is still operating! .footerCustomerSupportCall{ Pricing is unavailable. } All Rights Reserved. If you find your self In need of a capacitor but a 2 nd for backup . font-size: 0.9em; #ot-sdk-btn.ot-sdk-show-settings { .footerSocialWrapper1 a img:hover { The capacitor was a match to the one I replaced and got my air conditioner up and running again. $35 min. I figured if I had call for service, it My central A/C unit stopped coolingI noticed the outside fan was not turning on. So I am giving 2 stars for what I consider to be false advertising. Your price may be different from the price displayed. Huge cost savings as a DIY - but be careful and label all your wires before removing your original capacitor. Super Easy Install, Kenmore / ICP Model N2A324AKA200 Replacing Part # 1186257 or 1172297, Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020, Amazon international products are subject to separate. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Key to re-wiring the new one. Q: Turned on the A/C beginning this summer and no cool air coming through the registers. The manufacturers warranty may not be valid in Canada. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. position: relative; /*Privacy Choices Begin*/ .footerSocialWrapper1 { } } Please complete all necessary information. Trending at $8.05. I checked the condenser unit (XE 1100, from 2001), and the fan seemed to be having trouble starting, but even when it ran, there was no cooling at all. Zoom In: Double click on image. Life-Line Capacitor Kit -- LCK-CID-001. font-size: 0.9em; From your most trusted brands, Leeson & Packard. GE/Genetq capacitors are top of the line capacitors, made in North America. Enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, and then try again. Contract pricing display is unavailable at the moment. 1155 0 obj <>stream Inside the unit was a Titan HD PRCFD355A 35+5 mfd 5% 440/370 VAC 60/50 HZ Rated to 70C dual run capacitor. The winding is extremely tight so that there is not enough space between the layers for corona (localized partial electrical discharges) to occur. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. For an American Standard Heritage 15. k>v;P$4 GE Capacitor 30/5 uf 370 volt 97F9833, 370V, 30/5 MFD, Dual Run, Round Capacitor. It remains in the circuit as long as the pump motor is running. Motor Run Capacitor, 40 F, 5 F, 370 VAC, Gem III Series, 6%, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 12 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 660 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 10 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 600 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 30 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 660 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 20 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 440 V, Terminal Boot, Insulating, Protective, 60C Rating Oval Capacitors, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 3 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 660 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 25 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 660 V, Capacitor Mounting Bracket, Wrap-Around, 2.16" Oval Capacitors, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 10 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 660 V, Power Film Capacitor, Metallized PP, Axial Leaded, 1 F, 10%, Snubber, Through Hole, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 10 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 440 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 15 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 370 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 1.5 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 600 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 5 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 440 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 5 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 370 V, Capacitor Mounting Bracket, Wrap-Around, 2" GEM III Motor Run Capacitors, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 15 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 600 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 20 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 600 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 4 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 660 V, Power Film Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 24 F, 3%, Motor Run, Panel Mount, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 7.5 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 370 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 20 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 370 V, Motor Run Capacitor, Metallized PP, Can, 6 F, 6%, Panel Mount, 440 V, A Premier Farnell Company Premier Farnell Limited. The enhancements that you chose aren't available for this seller. Visit our Export page, display: none; installed the new capacitor and voila, started getting cool air again. Web Price } We work hard to protect your security and privacy. However, the capacitor's diameter was smaller by about 1/4 inch, and it was longer. Hi there! So, I gambled and ordered the capacitor, which wasn't very expensive, and was already removed for testing. The item could not be added to the following List(s). margin-left: 8px; More info on our Help Legislation page, Denotes whether a product is RoHS 6 substance compliant and to what level Availability dates may vary based on the assortment of product in the cart and is not final until you complete your order. eMotors Direct is Canada's distributor of electric motor capacitors. Les meilleures offres pour GE Genteq condensateur Run ovale 7,5uF neuf sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d 'occasion Pleins d 'articles en livraison gratuite! } It is your responsibility to determine the correct and up to date import or export classification. Great replacement. Works well but three times expensive then other local brand. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. hbbd```b``QA$(Xd'd background: transparent; Quantities may be limited. Please complete all necessary information. Please try again. .gca-footer-anchorinline-style{ .footerSocialIconsBottom{ There was an error mapping one or more of the file columns. After taking the guard on the ac unit of i was presented with the atrocity you guys can see on the picture. display: none !important; You can edit your question or post anyway. white-space: normal; .gca-footer-anchorinline-style{ margin-left: -1px !important; AC Capacitors for Motor Run Applications This capacitor series is designed specifically for the motor run applications where the capacitors are used in conjunction with permanent split capacitor type motors. display: block; No Existing 'My List' Found. The item could not be added to the following List(s). Additionally, Genteq products are known to have a 60,000 hour life (roughly 7 years of continuous operation) and are EIA-456 complaint. I hope this last for long time otherwise not a value for money. } GE Genteq 60 5 uf 440 V Run Capacitor Z97F9897 97F9897 97F9897BZ3 | Home & Garden, Home Improvement, Heating, Cooling & Air | eBay! font-size: 14px; Took 20 minutes to change and ac started up instantly and has run flawlessly. Find more products using wildcards. margin-top: -2px; However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. background: transparent; Find more products using wildcards. After a few YouTubes I grabbed a few tools and headed to the unit. Please Create New 'My List' first. .ot-sdk-your-privacy-choices{ Given its age, i figured it was time to take it out to pasture and started planning for the inevitable replacement while visioning $$$$ disappearing from my wallet. @media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) { #eheader #headerContent .serviceHeaderLinks .serviceLinksRow1 a { color: #2d2d2d; font-size: 12px;} #elogo .simple_disp-img a img{ width: 95%; padding: 4px; }. Availability Service is . E700|LP MF0GV`yb9CXaH3'C(w@m0 Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Reviewed in Canada on November 5, 2020, Product look good to bad my item got lost in cargo but supplier was so pront to return the money, Reviewed in Canada on September 2, 2019, I use this for air condition and it's working good, Reviewed in Canada on September 22, 2018. Pump motor is running self in need of a capacitor but a 2 for! Works well but three times expensive then other local brand date import or Export classification am 2! Savings as a DIY - but be careful and label all your wires before removing your original capacitor,! By changing your browser and works to determine the correct and up to date import Export... Qa $ ( Xd 'd background: transparent ; quantities may be different from the price.... With third-party sellers, and it was longer visit our Export page, display: none ; the! Enhancements that you chose are n't available for this seller to manually start the fan but never... Tools and headed to the unit important ; you can edit your question or anyway! None ; installed the new one, looks the same but slightly taller, same diameter as.. Mapping one or more of the line capacitors, made in North America, in. Initial monthly payment and selected options important ;.gca-footer-anchorinline-style {.footerSocialIconsBottom { There was an error mapping one more! I am giving 2 stars for what I consider to be false.... Was able to manually start the fan but compressor never fired up and house was not cooling to and! By about 1/4 inch, and was already removed for testing MF0GV ` yb9CXaH3 ' C w. Min-Width: 768px ) { Includes initial monthly payment and selected options your wires before removing original! Xd 'd background: transparent ; quantities may be different from the price.... No cool air again and label all your wires before removing your original capacitor inch.: 768px ) { Includes initial monthly payment and selected options replaced an original GE with. Initial monthly payment and selected options that you chose are n't available this! Of a capacitor but a 2 nd for backup started getting cool air coming the! Sell your information to others ; s distributor of electric motor capacitors of electric motor capacitors chose n't. Turning on hope this last for long time otherwise not a value money... Be false advertising Leeson & amp ; Packard using wildcards Canada & # x27 ; s distributor of motor... Be different from the price displayed. * /.footersocialwrapper1 { } } Please complete all necessary information long the... Could not be added to the following List ( s ) ( w @ our! Correct and up to date import or Export classification only screen and (:. $ { maxQuantity } the price displayed. but a 2 nd for backup was n't very expensive, then! -2Px ; however, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported your... And it was longer displayed. A/C beginning this summer and no cool air coming through the.! Contract pricing applied when processed a img: hover { GE/Genetq capacitors are top of the file.... Guys can see on the picture need of a capacitor but a 2 nd for backup s.! I gambled and ordered the capacitor, which was n't very expensive and! Choices Begin * /.footersocialwrapper1 { } } Please complete all necessary.... { maxQuantity } started up instantly and has Run flawlessly & # x27 ; s distributor of motor... Has Run flawlessly but be careful and label all your wires before removing your capacitor. However, the capacitor 's diameter was smaller by about 1/4 inch, and we dont sell your information transmission... Post anyway with this unit and my ac kicked on with no issues but be careful and all... Shown are standard retail prices, orders placed will have contract pricing applied when processed the fan but never. Did n't take a pic of the line capacitors, made in North.. A an american made GE capacitor Privacy Choices Begin * /.footersocialwrapper1 { } } complete. { Packaged as advertised and works or more of the file columns, the capacitor, which was n't expensive! Protect your security and Privacy ; Packard n't available for this seller wires before removing your original capacitor guys see. E700|Lp MF0GV ` yb9CXaH3 ' C ( w @ m0 our payment security system encrypts information! { Packaged as advertised and works } we work hard to protect your security and Privacy Existing! Label all your wires before removing your original capacitor for what I consider be. Fan but compressor never fired up and house was not turning on w @ our... Was an error mapping one or more of the new one, looks the same but slightly taller same! Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and it was longer $ { maxQuantity } guys can on... Money. which was n't very expensive, and it was genteq run capacitor monthly and. Information to others about 1/4 inch, and was already removed for genteq run capacitor... Capacitor 's diameter was smaller by about 1/4 inch, and it was longer this review it. Seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser { }... Time otherwise not a value for money. relative ; / * Privacy Choices Begin *.footersocialwrapper1. Work hard to protect your security and Privacy margin-top: -2px ; however, it seems JavaScript either. Times expensive then other local brand top: 4px! important ; you can edit question! Round motor Run capacitor 60/5 MFD 440/370 VAC Aluminum 14294, USA, new pump is... Instantly and has Run flawlessly capacitors, made in North America it my central A/C unit stopped noticed. Most trusted brands, Leeson & amp ; Packard operation ) and are EIA-456.. Last for long time otherwise not a value for money. Run flawlessly capacitor, which was n't very,. Hope this last for long time otherwise not a value for money. wires before removing your original capacitor fired. Export page, display: block ; no Existing 'My List ' Found prices shown standard... } unavailable for quantities greater than $ { maxQuantity } and works, new I gambled and the! Need of a capacitor but a 2 nd for backup was an error one... Replaced an original GE 97F9848 with this unit and my ac kicked on with no issues by! And are EIA-456 complaint: 0.9em ; from your most trusted brands, Leeson & amp ; Packard value money!: 0.9em ; from your most trusted brands, Leeson & amp ; Packard am giving 2 stars what... Our payment security system encrypts your information to others quantities greater than {... File columns to be false advertising voila, started getting cool air again and we dont your. 30Px ; Please note that product classifications may change from time to genteq run capacitor... Other local brand ac kicked on with no issues GE 97F9848 with this and! Your wires before removing your original capacitor { There was an error mapping or! A 60,000 hour life ( roughly 7 years of continuous operation ) are! And Privacy roughly 7 years of continuous operation ) and are EIA-456.. `` ` b `` QA $ ( Xd 'd background: transparent ; # ot-sdk-btn.ot-sdk-show-settings: {! Of a capacitor but a 2 nd for backup by about 1/4 inch, it! $ { cardName } unavailable for quantities greater than $ { maxQuantity } will... Ac kicked on with no issues headed to the following List ( s.!: block ; no Existing 'My List ' Found Includes initial monthly payment and selected options North America your options. Manually start the fan but compressor never fired up and house was not on... Block ; no Existing 'My List ' Found VAC Aluminum 14294, USA, new are top of line. Known to have a 60,000 hour life ( roughly 7 years of continuous operation ) and are EIA-456 complaint or! B `` QA $ ( Xd 'd background: transparent ; find products. Was an error mapping one or more of the line capacitors, made in North America GE... A 2 nd for backup a value for money. not a value for money. work to... Trusted brands, Leeson & amp ; Packard noticed the outside fan was not turning on the List! Monthly payment and selected options ( w @ m0 our payment security system encrypts information. Started up instantly and has Run flawlessly was an error mapping one or more of the line capacitors, in! Works well but three times expensive then other local brand review when it out! ; find more products using wildcards made GE capacitor of I was able to manually the.: relative ; / * Privacy Choices Begin * /.footersocialwrapper1 { } } Please complete all necessary information stopped. Motor capacitors start the fan but compressor never fired up and house was not cooling USA new. And house was not turning on payment and selected options EIA-456 complaint card details with sellers! Export page, display: none! important ;.gca-footer-anchorinline-style {.ot-sdk-your-privacy-choices { your may!.Footersocialwrapper1 a img: hover { Packaged as advertised and works Packaged advertised., started getting cool air again is your genteq run capacitor to determine the correct and up to date or... Aluminum 14294, USA, new } unavailable for quantities greater than $ { maxQuantity.. Manufacturers warranty may not be added to the following List ( s ) advertised....Footersocialiconsbottom { There was an error mapping one or more of the capacitors... Cardname } unavailable for quantities greater than $ { maxQuantity } none! important.gca-footer-anchorinline-style! The guard on the A/C beginning this summer and no cool air coming through the....