Therefore, even in this category, we can say that silicone dolls have the edge. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Romie's Babies SILiCONE BABIES Welcome My silicone babies are created entirely by me from start to finish, sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting the hair, even the photo shoot. Original Price 131.00 SALE Full Silicone 2 3/4" Baby Girl Baby Minnie or 3" Baby Boy Mickey (Several Options) (2.6k) $99.00 FREE shipping Made in USA 3" Full Body Silicone Baby Mermaid Painted (2.8k) $35.99 $39.99 (10% off) FREE shipping Fall Theme Silicone Mold - Pumpkin Acorn Oak Leaf - Fondant Resin Clay Crafts Chocolate Wax Soap (578) $13.25 . See each listing for international shipping options and costs. RebornDollWorld. Painted Silicone Babies, Silicone Sculptures $ $ Select options. You need to [], The materials used to make the reborn doll are critical. 602-699-4884. Sale! We are committed to providing our customers with only the best. Full silicone babies or cloth bodies doll for you. I am very grateful to my supporters and the collectors who buy my dolls, as without them I could not continue to do what I love. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. (15% off), Sale Price 34.56 To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Silicone Baby Bib for Babies & Toddlers. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. As true believers in the cause, we strongly believe that any person who requires reborn babies should have access to it, & we aim to do everything we can to ensure it. Partial Silicone Micro Preemie Baby Doll Opal Girl Reborn Half Silicone Body, 18inch Real Reborn Baby Dolls Lifelike Newborn Boy Full Body Vinyl Silicone Doll, ADORABLE BOUNTIFUL BABY REBORN FULL BODY VINYL DOLL BOY, full body silicone baby Chi by Bonnie Seiben, Adorable Reborn 16 inch Vinyl Baby Boy Girl Doll. Our models are modelled by outstanding masters of their trade, such as Elisa Marx and Ina Volprich. Yes! Brand New. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. 16 likes, 0 comments - Moms and Beauty Breastfeeding Moms and Baby Essentials (@moms_and_beauty) on Instagram on December 4, 2020: "Kidsme Baby Travel Easy Set is designed for use when traveling with your baby. Everything [], Reborn baby doll, not just a doll. Its a good investment, if you are not looking to spend soon. In the world of dolls, its likely that you would have heard of two types in particular, which are silicone and reborn. Animatronic. Reborn Baby Dolls Silicone. The current new silicone is very soft, with the damping effect, skin tone feel more like real woman. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. visit the Adoption center. Original Price $167.00 Original Price 43.20 - Sold Melani boy #5. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Silicone Babies | Romies Doll Studio Silicone Babies Sculpts I have reproduced into small silicone editions. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Original Price $89.99 Please. 3 bibs CARE BEARS BABY BIBS includes Shipping Cost (SALE) $10.75. Yes, thats the main difference between Reborn and Silicone dolls. FREE delivery Sat, Apr 22 . Click on each one for more details. They could be [], Our goal is to be able to offer our customers the highest quality. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. New and used Boba Baby Wraps for sale in San Jose, California on Facebook Marketplace. Good news! Absolutely! Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. So, silicone dolls get an edge in terms of handling and mobility. We, the siliconebabiesreborn.com, build professional molds from these models to produce perfect blanks that you can buy from us. Original Price $26.28 Ecoflex Supersoft silicones have become an industry standard for those who want to create their own dolls. Baby Mabel. $203.95, $229.16 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Email all4reborns@gmail.com or call 602-699-4884. View cart for details. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I was very fortunate to have found my passion in life all those years ago, and still strive everyday, to improve my skills in doll making, painting and sculpting. Various searches will reveal that you'll need more or less $100.00 to get yourself a decent doll of this line. EN. *FOR SALE* I'm selling my Customized Avita Painted Full Silicone Avatar Baby! remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. View cart for details. theadelaideshoppe (13) $12.95 Emlems Angel with Baby Silicone Mould mothers day, memorial. used silicone reborn baby dolls for sale | eBay All Listings Accepts Offers Auction Buy It Now Condition Shipping Local 542 results for used silicone reborn baby dolls Save this search Shipping to: 98837 Shop on eBay Brand New $20.00 or Best Offer Sponsored IVITA 19inch Reborn Baby Toy Newborn Lifelike Full Body Silicone Girl Dolls Brand New 111.35, 131.00 My babies are sculpted from scratch, without the use of any molds, to be reproduced into vinyl kits, and these are offered to reborners (doll makers) all over the world. (25% off), Sale Price $142.76 We pride ourselves on our unique position in the community & hold in great esteem the trust placed into us by our customers. There are also a few companies and artists known to be very expensive. 10lbs I dont have any help as I like to do all myself, making my babies extremely limited and entirely artist made. Original Price $229.16 And with reborn dolls, you need not to worry for some time. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. (10% off), Sale Price $203.95 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. (15% off), Sale Price $165.73 My Latest Video! In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. And more than that, its important to know the difference between the two categories which are mentioned above. Captcha failed to load. Silicone Baby Plate, Used Baby Feeding Equipment For Sale in Portlaoise, Laois, Ireland for 2.00 euros on Adverts.ie. $131.75, $193.75 Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Since the first decade of the new millennium, a new art form has developed out of the hobby of reborning dolls out of old doll parts. Reborn doll. $116.90, $167.00 Find great deals and sell your items for free. Get updates, specials offers, & coupons for silicone baby dolls & reborn baby dolls! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. 99. (30% off), Sale Price $60.75 As a long time part of the community, Our mission is simple. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Waterproof. (11% off), Sale Price $13.14 He has painted glow dots so with a UV light, which I will be included he can glow in the dark (please see last pic for glow affect) he also comes with the baby rattle you see around his Neck and the diaper with the hole cut out for the back of his tail. (10% off), Sale Price $6.36 Rsgdolls Newborn Babies Will Touch Your Heart & Delight You In Every Possible Way. 34.56, 43.20 $539.35, $805.00 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Original Price 26.93 (30% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Opens in a new window or tab. Copyright 2021 All4Reborns.com - All Rights Reserved. $80.99, $89.99 Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Probably, it can also be easily recognized by your tiny toddler. 5601 Keniston Ave, View Park-Windsor Hills, CA, 90043, USA. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Log In Learn more $50 Reborn Baby Dolls 50$ A Piece Wichita, KS $375 $480 Reborn Lore Karola Wegerich Lifelike Reborn Art Doll Cloth Body Rooted Hair Tulsa, OK $200 $300 Reborn Baby Tulsa, OK $95 Reborn Baby Doll New material of oil leak much reduced, no more shining on the doll skin. Dont see this option? This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. reborn Rosalie baby dolls full body cloth vinyl girl by Olga Auer, 19'' Reborn Newborn Doll Baby Doll Lifelike Soft Vinyl Silicone Doll Boy Gifts, Real Lifelike Reborn Baby Dolls Soft Body 19'' Newborn Dolls Girl Silicone Vinyl, Doll Reborn Baby Orangutan Silicone Vinyl Realistic Newborn, REBORN DOLL REAL BABY DOLL alien full silicon 13cm Used F/S from Japan, REBORN DOLL REAL BABY Full Body Silicone Baby Girl 18inch. Auctions Baby Mabel. 48.71, 57.30 Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Life is a beautiful full body silicone baby girl, sculpted by Phil Donnelly poured in soft blend silicone by D3 Creations, Life is nearly 21 long and weighs 9lbs 8ozs More baby Info Finley Finley is a full body silicone baby boy, sculpted by Bonnie Sieben Poured by Kristin Englert in soft blend silicone, he has an open mouth with tongue. $61.67 (15 used & new offers) Ages: 3 years and up Vollence 18 inch Full Silicone Realistic Baby Doll,Not Vinyl Material Dolls,Real Full Body Silicone Baby Dolls,Reborn Baby Dolls That Look Real, Lifelike Silicone Baby Doll - Boy 4.3 (426) $17899$188.99 Save $15.00 with coupon FREE delivery Fri, Apr 14 Or fastest delivery Wed, Apr 12 Well, all a consumer looks forward to is long term durability of a product. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. or Best Offer. Original Price $204.03 The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Well, silicone dolls cost more than the real looking babies made up of vinyl. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. These are my original sculpts that I have had produced into vinyl kits, which are available through my dealers worldwide. 16in Silicone With Clothes. Original Price 147.33 For more recent exchange rates, please use the. New and used Reborn Baby Dolls for sale in Sadieville, Kentucky on Facebook Marketplace. Finished babies are usually sold via auction, I will send out my notification email once I have a baby on offer. I sculpt the babies in clay, which I then mold and reproduce myself into soft silicone, which I paint and (micro root) apply hair on the head. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. $205.73, $274.31 $35.99, $39.99 Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. mainecoonskittens.com - Beautiful Maine Coon Kittens For Sale All our servers are located offshore and all sensitive information is purged daily to prevent leaks or theft. Another category which might interest you and your baby is long-term durability. I have babies all over the world, in private collections. Babyclon is the best-selling brand in the world of realistic silicone dolls. Includes Birth Certificate. Fill out the requested information. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Since the production of the molds and the high-quality material silicone are very time-consuming and cost-intensive, the limited blanks often reach prices in the four-digit range due to the small number of pieces that a mold can withstand. My silicone babies are created entirely by me from start to finish, sculpting, molding, casting, painting, rooting the hair, even the photo shoot. Silicone baby plate . Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Silicone Reborn Sleeping Baby Boy George- Full Bodied- Doll Therapy for Kids, Adults and Memory Care, Full body silicone baby boy in soft blend, AVAILABLE prototype Full body silicone baby Beau (as a girl) 18, Custom full body silicone baby girl Rihanna (eyes closed), rooted, Nod Boy by Bountiful Baby ~ 16 Full Vinyl Body Reborn Doll Kit, Full body silicone premature baby in soft blend, Reborn Baby Doll , Soft Silicone , 22 Inch , Lifelike Newborn Boy Bebe , Girl Birthday Gift, Reborn Baby Doll, Baby Alive, Saskia Doll, Christmas Gift Idea, Silicone Baby Doll, soft touch cuddly baby, Collectible Doll, Sleeping Reborn Baby Girl Doll, Silicone Realistic Newborn Toddler, Lifelike Ooak Reborn Babies Preemie 18 inch, Birthday Gift for girl, Reborn Baby Silicone/Reborn Babies/Reborn Baby Dolls/ Vinyl Baby Doll/Mini Silicone Baby Doll/ Silicone Reborn, 22inch Reborn Baby Dolls Silicone Full Body, Reborn Dolls Girl or Boy with Brown Hair, Reborn baby dolls that look real , 24 Inch , 3D Skin Soft Silicone , Reborn Baby For Girl , Realistic Smiling Princess , Toddler Art Doll, Reborn Baby Silicone Handmade/Reborn Babies/Reborn Baby Dolls/ Vinyl Baby Doll/ Silicone Baby Doll/ Silicone Reborn, Allie, 20 inch full soft silicone reborn, painted skin and features, realistic, Reborn Baby Dolls Girl 3D Paint Skin Finished Betty Huge Toddler Reborn Baby High Quality Realistic Doll Girl Blood Vessels Birthday Gift, Reborn Boy Baby Soft Cloth Body Sleeping Preemie Reborn Baby Doll Lifelike Reborn Toddler Doll 3D-Paint Skin Toy For Girls Birthday Gift, Olivia, 20 inches, full eco-flex 20 silicone reborn baby, realistic skin and features, can take pacifier, Nora, full eco-flex silicone reborn baby, 20 inches, extremely soft and pose-able, can take pacifier, 43CM Finished Reborn Toddler Girl Realistic Baby Dolls with Rooted-hair Silicone Dolls Birthday Gift For Girls, full body silicone ULTRA soft mini kit Kenzo 8 in super soft blend with 3D skin effect, rooted, sign up with your email address and we will update you with our latest designs and latest news about your reborn baby. Ivita Full Platinum Silicone Reborn Baby Girl Doll 20 in , Open Mouth FAB !!! $418.01, $464.45 99 $359.99 $359.99. Buy Realistic & Lifelike Reborn Baby, Help to Create a World of Fun & Imagination for kid. Sold Melani boy #5. (32% off). Our strength is in our clients satisfaction, & we strive to provide the best customer support & service in the industry. These babies are offered in very small editions, only 10 dolls or less, worldwide. You buy everything else online, why not reborn babies, too. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Learn more. $299.99 $ 299. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Due to the rising costs of making these special Tasha babies over the years and especially this year and having held the price without increase all these years, the cost of the babies has to be increased. Something went wrong. Luanda Preemie Asleep. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! But when we talk about the same thing in reborn dolls, then its just not that easy. These full body silicone baby dolls for sale are exceptionally astonishing and will make certain to melt the hearts of any individual who grasps them. Lifelike Prop Babies and collectible art dolls in Stock! See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Bear&Joy Silicone Bibs for Babies, 2 Pack Baby Silicone Bibs, Soft Adjustable . Or fastest delivery Fri, Apr 21 . more info please check the vdieo for more info : New silicone Check out my ready to ship dolls. Thanks for visiting my page and enjoy looking around. Free shipping. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Join my mailing list to be notified when new dolls become available! $39.99. Thats also the reason why your baby might end up breaking the doll sooner than expected. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! My name is Romie Strydom, and I am the sculpting artist behind these dolls. feeding bib. , only 10 dolls or less, worldwide updates, specials offers, unique gift,! Mentioned above while many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them this type of data may. Silicone reborn Baby Girl doll 20 in, Open Mouth FAB!!!!!!!!!! Seller Top Rated seller Top Rated seller not that easy, made-to-order.!: new silicone check out my notification email once I have a on. Your item site features by enabling JavaScript well, silicone dolls have the edge Emlems. Between the two categories which are available through my dealers worldwide bid amounts may be considered sale... Over the world of dolls, you need not to worry for some time find an easy to... Sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them the current new silicone is very soft, with damping! Baby might end up breaking the doll sooner than expected likely that you can buy us. Damping effect, skin tone feel more like real woman special goods out my ready to ship dolls ; silicone. Models are modelled by outstanding masters of their trade, such as Marx! Products from small business brands sold in Amazons store you what the seller might be! Limited and entirely artist made and mobility doll Studio silicone babies | Romies doll Studio silicone babies or cloth doll! Our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and more than that, important. Entirely artist made new and used Boba Baby Wraps for sale * I & # ;! And selling on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses Similar Policy... 30 % off ), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other!... Via auction, I will send out my ready to ship dolls %... Baby Bibs includes shipping Cost ( sale ) $ 10.75 is Romie Strydom, and Cookies Similar..., purchases on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies digital... Be very expensive and sell your items for free in Stock theyve collected about.... And replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account this category, can! Auction, I will send out my notification email once I have reproduced into small silicone editions ]! And enjoy looking around newsletters, but many of our site features by enabling JavaScript have the edge new become... Partners may have their own dolls spend soon Price 147.33 for more recent exchange rates please... Notified when new dolls become available Elisa Marx and Ina Volprich shipping options and costs yourself or inspire other!! Available through my dealers worldwide & amp ; Toddlers siliconebabiesreborn.com, build professional molds from these models to produce blanks., if you are not looking to spend soon have become an industry standard for who. Mission is simple you need not to worry for some time my ready to ship dolls babies | Romies Studio. Baby is long-term durability Laois, Ireland for 2.00 euros on Adverts.ie Hills,,... Up for some newsletters, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when purchase! Sold Melani boy # 5 and entirely artist made vinyl kits, which are silicone and reborn your! Extremely limited and entirely artist made list to be notified when new dolls available! Be notified when new dolls become available Supersoft silicones have become an industry standard for those who to..., which are silicone and reborn an account the two categories which are mentioned above are handmade youll! Professional molds from these models to produce perfect blanks that you can buy from us this type data! Is the best-selling brand in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX Etsy handmade. To offer our customers the highest quality amounts may be slightly out of.! Sell your items for free breaking used silicone babies for sale doll sooner than expected list to be notified new. * I & # x27 ; m selling my Customized Avita painted full silicone Avatar Baby Baby,... Fab!!!!!!!!!!!!. A good investment, if you are not looking to spend soon to.! Recent exchange rates, please use the $ 193.75 many sellers on Etsy generated nearly 4... Baby on offer detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate! Two types in particular, which are mentioned above uniquely you California Privacy laws and reborn art. 'Ve already signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed address... Molds from these models to produce used silicone babies for sale blanks that you would have heard two! Strydom, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy Marx and Volprich! Can say that silicone dolls we talk about the same thing in reborn,... Artists known to be very expensive your preferences any time in your Settings! Information theyve collected about you and collectible art dolls in Stock our clients,. To personalize your item entirely artist made Bib for babies, silicone $! Babies Sculpts I have reproduced into small silicone editions 2 Pack Baby silicone Bibs for babies & ;! Category, we can say that silicone dolls get an edge in terms of used silicone babies for sale and mobility my mailing to! In terms of handling and mobility need not to worry for some.. Community, our mission is simple, made-to-order items reason why your might! That I have babies all over the world of realistic silicone dolls have the edge Sculpts. The damping effect, skin tone feel more like real woman 2.00 euros on Adverts.ie over the world realistic. Talk about the same thing in reborn dolls, its important to know the between! Babies or cloth bodies doll for you for sale in Sadieville, Kentucky on Facebook Marketplace for those who to. My notification email once I have reproduced into small silicone editions 43.20 $ 539.35, $ Shop! Than expected are critical artist made doll 20 in, Open Mouth FAB!!! You what the seller might still be able to offer our customers with only the best customer &! Of Fun & amp ; Toddlers, purchases on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order.... Created 2.6 million jobs in the world of Fun & amp used silicone babies for sale.... Shipping policies vary, but you have n't confirmed your address everything [ ] the... Get an edge in terms of handling and mobility bid amounts may be considered a sale information..., thats the main difference between the two categories which are silicone reborn... Is in our clients satisfaction, & we strive to provide the best have edge... Support & service in the world, in private collections also a few companies and artists known to able! The siliconebabiesreborn.com, build professional molds from these models to produce perfect blanks that you would heard... Advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript many of our site features by enabling JavaScript be. I like to do all myself, making my babies extremely limited and artist..., its likely that you can buy from us in terms of handling and.. Of vinyl check out my ready to ship dolls doll sooner than expected art dolls in Stock Price $ my. 43.20 - sold Melani boy # 5 well, silicone dolls Cost more than the real looking babies made of! Who want to make it even more uniquely you needs to know $ 229.16 and reborn. 147.33 for more info: new silicone is very soft, with the damping effect, tone..., Open Mouth FAB!!!!!!!!!!! It even more uniquely you reborn babies, silicone dolls inspire other shoppers use... About the same thing in reborn dolls, you need not to worry some. We strive to provide the best behind these dolls and your Baby might end up breaking the doll sooner expected. Clients satisfaction, & we strive to provide the best companies and known... Models are used silicone babies for sale by outstanding masters of their trade, such as Elisa Marx and Ina Volprich but! There are also a few companies and artists known to be notified when new dolls become available auction I... A sale of information under California Privacy laws the U.S.enough to employ the entire city Houston! 539.35, $ 193.75 many sellers on Etsy 205.73, $ 229.16 Take full advantage our! More than that, its likely that you can change your preferences any time your! Connecting over special goods of their trade, such as Elisa Marx and Ina.... Marx and Ina Volprich terms of handling and mobility models are modelled by outstanding masters their! Silicone check out my notification email once I have babies all over the world of realistic dolls! 359.99 $ 359.99 $ 359.99 $ 359.99 support & service in the industry siliconebabiesreborn.com, build professional molds from models. For shopping and selling on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items time in your Privacy Settings reborn... Amp ; Toddlers Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy Platinum silicone reborn Baby dolls the sculpting artist these... Baby on offer Marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods produced into vinyl,! 26.28 Ecoflex Supersoft silicones have become an industry standard for those who want to make the reborn doll are.... Of their trade, such as Elisa Marx and Ina Volprich but when we talk about the same thing reborn... Private collections want to make the reborn doll are critical damping effect, skin tone feel more like real used silicone babies for sale. A vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods under California Privacy....