Window frames and seals have been changed except for the rear window which will need to be done (leak a little during heavy rain but was temporally addressed so no water damage) Search. Starting at $36,000, this is your lightweight and economical gateway to the great outdoors. The average weighted used trillium selling price is $12,178. Many RVers were overjoyed to find a waterproof trailer that could be towed by a small or compact car and legions of fans purchased the trailers in droves. All these prices in our database are reduced to one average single price. Revised Field: lat, Revision Date: 2020-06-13 18:58:43 Updated frame with new trailer lights and additional rear toolbox. I m looking for a fibreglass camper any size willing to pay $5000 give me a call ASAP 4168377424. Outback Trailers believes in lightweight design, allowing you to go further, making the most of your fuel economy. for sale, The trailer is in exceptional shape for the age. It has all new upholstery in Apple green, all new light birch lamented flooring, all old doors taken off, holes filled with fiberglass so there would be a clear view. Many of the original Trillium trailers are still out there being sold and used today. If you need a replacement part, please contact us. Noco Genius intelligent battery charger If you don't see a total of 22 pics you have not scrolled down all the way thanks! He had bypassed the tank and just used cold water from there on. 1976 Trillium 1300 fiberglass travel trailer/ scamp/ casita/ egg camper, 1979 Trillium 1300 Travel Trailer 10 foot, 1980 Trillium 13ft 15ft camper trailer scamp burro casitas teardrop california, 2008 LITTLE GUY CLASSIC TEARDROP TRAVEL TRAILER (660 POUNDS) tear drop camper. LiveMore. We have a small 13 foot Trillium but I love the look of yours. Is there existing damage on the vehicle? 3 burners propane stove It has been lifted and can go anywhere. There has been renewed interest in these retro-style trailers by todays campers because of the unique features they offer as well as their good looks. Radica: A Small Business Built with Tiny Changes, Educators Unique Tiny House for Affordable Living, Precious Prices Backyard Tiny House and Rental Business, GoSun Camp 365 an Off-Grid Camper for Solar Off-Grid Camping, 2,000 lb. Visit AutoTrader.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used trillium 5500. . 2014 Trillium Sidekick 1500, This 2014 Sidekick travel trailer by Trillium is the model 1500. Well maintained and very clean. We are having an open house on Saturday October 15, 2022details:where : nomad custom trailers, 420 Parkdale Ave north unit 6 Hamilton Ontario l8h 5y2when: Hello! Fiberglass-RV-4Sale is located in: It has been lifted and can go anywhere. 1973 - New 40,000 sq.ft. For fans of small fiberglass trailers, the popular and efficient Trillium is back on the roadwith a new modern look. It does need some minor repairs but nothing that prevents it from being used right away. This price is based on 136 products in a timeframe of maximum 1 year. The water pump is new. You can pull this with pretty much any car due to its light weight. By User: Paul in Idaho We would be happy to installitfor you or we can ship parts to your location. We retool them to make them fit newer, more modern technology, which means smaller, more efficient components are going into the trailers. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 150000. More like this Old Campers Vintage Campers Trailers Retro Campers Vintage Caravans Camper Trailers Happy Campers Vintage Motorhome 1978 TRILLIUM 4500 - $8750 (HAMBURG NY) View larger image. Custom made mattress that folds down to access the water tank . Price : $11,800 1982 Trillium 5500 is an 18 ft trailer, dry weight with battery and one LP bottle is 2450 lbs with tongue weight of 250lbs. It is currently being repaired at our autobody shop in town and will be ready this week. SLEEPS 4. The Outback has a two-piece aerodynamic fiberglass shell. SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER 2014 Trillium Sidekick 1500ST $17,996 Louisville, Tennessee Year - Make - Model - Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month 2014 Trillium Sidekick 1500ST, This 2014 Sidekick travel trailer by Trillium is the model 1500ST. Ownership of this trailer dmv fee wise is dirt cheap as registration is literally only 10 dollars every 5 years (2 bucks a year no joke) This travel trailer here can be pulled with anything bigger than a mini cooper or smart car that has a Class I receiver hitch, 2 inch ball, and round 7 pin connector (or flat four) Not to mention with the width and height of this trailer it could fit in ANY single car garage even with a low overhead clearance. 70hp has all new electrical and water pump. Suburban 16000 btu furnace with thermostat (2019) Its a weighted price based on the amount of the ads per month. Toilet with shower powered by a Martin propane water heater. Most of ourOutback owners take their trailer and travel across the country. Tom oversaw 10 years of manufacturing, sales, service and much of the design work of the original Trillium. The Outback is lightweight, easily pulled by smaller vehicles and will save your family on car maintenance and fuel consumption. Double bed or kitchen table. Bed dimension: 76 x 51, with the possibility of adding 12" in length if you remove the storage headboard. kijiji.ca 30+ days ago Report Ad View Photos Trillium 3500 Ottawa, Ontario $ 16,000 1973 Perfect condition trillium sleeps 4 people. The overall look of the fiberglass body remains the same. . It started out with the original orange, brown and yellow interior, it needed a lot of work! There are plenty of ways to make your new Trillium Camper fit your camping style! Fibreglass trailers made in Canada. dinette table, sofa, propane heat Sure looks nice. Revised Field: lon, Revision Date: 2020-06-13 18:58:43 1-587-998-3929; 235095 Range Road 284 Rocky View County, AB T1X 0J9; Toggle navigation. Trillium 5500 For Sale - $38,000 Nomad Custom Trailers Trillium 5500 For Sale - $38,000 May 4 Written By Dominic Gallego We have an amazing Trillium 5500 for sale that has had an interior and exterior restoration! Phoenix, AZ, SOLD - 1980 Trillium 5500 Trailer - $18,500 - Pemberton, BC, Canada, Other Molded Fiberglass Trailers - Canada. Super light weight. * Original propane dometic fridge is untested. Revised Field: title, Revision Date: 2020-06-16 05:02:59 Kindly really feel free to call, email, or text with any type of concerns you might have at - 250-. We completed an extensive renovation last year including: Windows removed, seals replaced and windows reinstalled with butyl tape. Trailer has ownership, new tires, and bearings. Check it out! The cost of the 1300 Classic is $11,995 and the 4500 Classic is $13,995. If your going to Nova Scotia, (almost as far from you as possible): Hi THANKS for the time for a 'great' reply. Running lights and fan only you could probably get a week out of the battery. So a month with more products has more weight in the average weigted price. The cheapest offer starts at $ 3,000. It wouldnt have been appropriate to buy it this year but I could do it by next summer Yours looked perfect. reserved. By User: Paul in Idaho Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 150000. Fiberglass-RV-4Sale is located in: maintenance free torsion axle capacity/GVW. Too bad I'm a bit far out to look it up (about 1000 km). It does need some minor repairs but nothing that prevents it from being used right away. I'am hoping it goes to someone that can finish her and not use her as a hunting cabin! I can be pretty handy. The trailers were first introduced in the early 1970s and were built by Trillium Recreational Vehicles Ltd. in Markham, Ontario. Where. The inside of the trailer is gutted but all the parts are BONJOUR RECHERCHE ROULOTTE BOLER TRILLIUM CADET SCAMP AIRSTREAM BIGFOOT UHAUL CASITA PEU IMPORTE LA CONDITION PAYERAIT BON PRIX EN ARGENT OU TRANSFERT Trillium 1300 pounds Small In great codition Super lite Pulls well Has Fridge Has stove Has 3 beds sleeps 4 Lots of storage no leaks 1976 I have ownership 1974 Trillium Camper 1300 Vintage fibreglass 13 Trillium camper in great shape. * Break lightsOriginal title included, outside of trillium has been lightly sanded and is ready for paint. Factory & Showroom in Markham, Ontario. Dry weight about 950, 2014 Great West TRILLIUM LEGEND 1500, 14103, -1980 Trillium Camper, just like a scamp,burro,casitas- Made in Canada Collectable,rare this one is California ordered with 2 sinks ,no front bunks.Think its a 4500 model w/vanity sink.sleeps 2 13 feet long 15 feet end of tongue -to-bumper Camper was stored in dry covered area last 20 years In very good condition for age 34 years old,-,self contained, 20 gallon tank,hookups for water,sleeps2 dinette folds to bed, 3 burner propane stove,propane refridge working , Duo therm heater, plenty storage, fiberglass ,insulated elephant skin interior,teardrop egg shape ,aerodynamic 1780 lbs ,has electric brakes,110 volt, 12 volt battery system,new lights,,5 windows all good,with screens,b78 13 r tires w/spare,porta potty,2 sinks,fuse panel,15ft long,75 inches wide,75 inch headroom,bed 6ft by 5 ft,, Have California Clear title pinkslip in hand-Ready for transfer no backfees camping trailer,teardrop sleeper pop tent mini READY TO CAMP NOT NEW, Has quite a few minor cosmetic issues ,solid sturdy 100% all complete ,restore or use AS-IS I stated its all in working order,propane stove,refridge is dual ice box fridge,heater,all lights replaced Its a nice solid California trailer ,use as -is ready to camp,if you want a showroom new one you would have to restore this one.Its not restored but just clean and great shape not abused faded and bit worn on some of wood edges of laminate,one area in front elephant skin is needing bit of molding area softball size.The finish is cream white ,recently I painted it its 10 footer.When you get real close has bits of imperfections in paint.No body damage,no accidents I encourage inspection in person.The floors and camper is SOLID no rot or damage I reserve the right to sell at any time .please no scams ,you could tow to new york its ready. We use cookies to ensure a smooth browsing experience. Build Your Own; . . Original models featured the options of a refrigerator, toilet, kitchen and air conditioning, with their Seal of Excellence displayed on the side of every trailer. The inside of the trillium was painted 2 years ago and has held up excellent. This is the front bunk model with sliding upper cabinets, counter extension options and optional kitchen window. The original Trillium trailer was built in the 1970s and some are still being towed around after 35 years of use. Cash only. RVs . Any condition is fine, I plan to renovate regardless. Does all equipment and accessories work correctly? Single bed/couch or bunk beds. The quality materials, cute design and useful floor plans of these original trailers are being used in the new design. Experience the nostalgia and charm of the past with a Trillium vintage trailer. Relax More. Easy to tow with suv or minivan. Comes with propane or electric fridge, propane heater, 2 burners, everything is up to date. Home; OUTBACK TEAM; The Outback . The new Trillium has an even higher level of quality control, some degree of customization, and top notch customer service. Easily towed by most family vehicles, a Trillium camper holds all the basic amenities needed to be comfortable while enjoying the outdoors. This was going to be our Aloha camper. See More. I will remove my ad when my trailer has sold / Email a phone number and get a phone call back! Looks like a Deluxe model, and the. Utilizing a unique and innovative fiberglass and foam core construction process means our trailers are lighter than our competitors, yet strong and durable - built to last a lifetime! Scamp Owners International Furnace. Most parts for vintage trailers are hard to find but we can help! Again asking 5000 cash only, and email a phone number if you want a call back. 1 propane tank is new. In the Document Center, scroll to the bottom to Trailer Brand Manufacturer, and click on Trillium. It sleeps 4 and is only 1500 lbs. Did your trailer come with the beautiful doors or is that something you did or a previous owner? Trillium Industries - 52 Years - So many still 'on-the-road'. Tires changed in 2021 (about 4000 km on them) Selling my trillium trailer. Turn Hello! Login|Logout |Create Account|User Profile, Looking at selling our Trillium 5500 camper. * Comes with original water tank, needs install. Please enter a year greater than 1980 and less than 2023. The Perfect Portable RV Fire Pit & Grill E Can You Use Dawn Dish Soap In RV Black Tanks? By User: Paul in Idaho Build Your Own; Specifications; . Can't wait to share the finished photos! ft., propane and 110 v * Furnace cover replaced. Solid frame and body in great condition. Fully renovated Professionally painted inside,and out. RESTORED 1978 TRILLUM 4500. The couch at the front of the Bunk models easily converts to bunk beds and has two large drawers underneath for storage. 2023 DeLucio 53' Chassis Container Haul Trailer RTR# 2113989-01. Trillium Travel Trailer in Beaver Creek, Yukon Territory for sale Reply to Seller $ Check Your . Both tires with excellent tread and brand new full size spare to boot. These are $249.00 plus 20.54 tax at Home Depot. I'am regretfully selling my 1976 Trillium travel trailer, circumstances have not allowed me to continue my restoration of my lovely little camper. Well ventilated with Hehr jalousie windows on all four sides. Everything works. Very light, 1500lbs can be towed located in the Midland area but willing to travel. Dimensions: Inside width: 46.5 inches Inside height: 42 inches Inside length: 74 inches Exterior height: 68 inches Exterior length with tongue: 12 feet Fender to Fender width: 66 inches Great choice for anybody trying to keep things simple and not burn a ton of fuel. Come over and join in the fun year round! A gaucho model was available but most are front dinette. Dominic Gallego 5/27/21 Dominic Gallego 5/27/21. Created back in the 1970s our new Trillium Heritage series models are available with several options. allclassifieds.ca. Front dinette makes into 45w x 75l bed and seats 4. Much sought after. I am looking to buy a fixer-upper small fiberglass trailer or Airstream/Argosy to fix up. This is due to the addition of more equipment that users have requested in the trailers. Could use a couple things to be perfect but price reflects that. I am just 15 minutes south of Gilroy CA 95020 (DELIVERY CAN BE ARRANGED up to 500 miles for 2 dollars per loaded mile) This is my 2008 Classic Little Guy Teardrop Travel Trailer This build here would cost about 8000 out the door new the way it is equipped now I am asking 5000 or best offer and am not looking for any trades at this time. Upgrades include: Higher GVW Axle Electric jack and 4 stabilizers Stored indoors, Do you think you could pass along my information to the buyer in case they want to sell it again in a year? You can tow our trailers with your family SUV, van or sedan, so no need to own an expensive tow vehicle just to head out on your weekend getaway. For Sale. I did not want doors. The fridge gets nice and cold and the furnace works well. USB plugs & LED lights Hello David ,I live in Brighton ON and purchased this unit about 2 weeks ago.It is in amazing condition , no spider web cracks in the gelcoat ,all. Learn more. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A VINTAGE 15 FT. TRILLIUM 4500 SERIES NOT SEEN FOR SALE OFTEN. Weighing in at 1450lbs average dry, where wouldnt you go? The seals on the toilet inlet valve are poor according to the manual, so it keeps running when the pump is on and I can not seem to find a seal kit for this toilet online. Interior height is 75, Public Discussion about this ad - SOLD1982 Trillium 5500, Revision Date: 2020-06-16 05:05:17 Good mix of original and updated. Comes with the following amenities: Ultra Light 660 pound weight / Fiberglass exterior / Diamond Plate stone guard front and rear / Brand new 12 volt deep cycle battery (stickered 9/14) / locking right and left entry doors / slider windows and screen / rear locking hatch / led marker lights and turn signals / brake lights / front marine style jack with wheel / retro style fiberglass fenders / fully carpeted interior / interior cabinet with 2 doors / lift up rear galley / 2 interior 12 volt battery operated ceiling lights / tri fold full size mattress / 14 12 volt 3 speed electric roof fan blows air in or out / stargazer window / full size cloth window shades (not pictured) / 5% tinted windows/ full size spare tire / 13 7 spoke aluminum wheels / 2200 pound torsion axle gives you a 1540 pound payload Also includes: Brand new fitted sheet / cover sheet / pillow cases / travel pillows Brand new comforter 12 volt car stereo flush mounted to the interior cabinet with 2 5 inch speakers + remote Huge 27 flat screen Led tv with fully integrated dvd player mounted in rear galley + remote The battery is fully charged this trailer is 100% ready to go camping the second it is pulled away. Easy to repair and maintain, The Outback Trailer is your best choice to keep it simple. Don't bid buy unless you want to buy it Please be polite ,Thank you located garden grove 12412 dale st garden grove ca 92841 $4400 cash ,ebay bank deposit sale .no paypal,no cashiers checks,wire only or in person Located by Disneyland Ca. Visit our shop (By appointment only) 9am - 5pm Monday thru Friday 10am - 3pm Saturday unit 6 - 420 Parkdale Ave North Hamilton Ontario. 1875lbs dry weight. This beautiful camper has been completely remodeled with modern components It's also been under covered storage most of its life. Artisanal awning made of parachute canvas Scamp Owners International Power tongue jack/leveller. 1966 collectors item you can truly enjoy. Looking to buy a trillium 5500? It sleeps 4 and is only 1500 lbs. It has been owned by us and my brother since 1988. $4,239. Pulls like a dream. Easily towed by most family vehicles, a Trillium camper holds all the basic amenities needed to be comfortable while enjoying the outdoors. Save More. Front table is on a slide for easy access to the seating. refaced interior with 1/8 luan plywood stained and coated with 3 coats of polyurethane, new 30 gallon fresh water tank moved to front to balance weight on rear bike rack or under rear dinette storage, new pleated shades on all windows except bath/mini blind on kitchen window. SOLD - 13ft Boler For Sale - Billie the Boler . Thank You! Trillium 4500 Ottawa, Ottawa $ 15,500 16% Trillium 4500 camper. Well maintained and very clean. Outback and Trillium Trailer Parts; 12 Volt True LED Double Light $ 49.00 Add to cart; 12 Volt True LED single light $ 29.00 Add to cart; 2 Burner Cooktop Gas Stove . Please enter a year greater than 1980 and less than 2023. Perfect condition trillium 13 feet1976 sleeps 4 people. Custom made mattress that folds down to access the water tank and pump. . 13ft. I can be pretty handy. Asking $5500 OBO. We completed an extensive renovation last year including: Windows removed, seals replaced and windows reinstalled with butyl tape. Views: 1080. We have no hesitation in recommending them." Third owner. We purchased this trailer early this year as a guest cabin for a couple events we had on our acreage. Easily towed by most family vehicles, a Trillium camper held all the basic amenities needed to be comfortable while enjoying the outdoors, available as either a 13 or 15 model. I love the look of your interior and all the extra things you did to make it work. Fiberglass RV's For Sale. Tom has opened up his design process to include feedback and ideas from Trillium fans. Take a look at the Outbacks unique design, utilities, and special features. Product Review: Mokwheel Basalt All-Terrain Electr Big Rig Camping At Boulder Creek RV Resort, trillium 5500 | travel trailers, campers | Owen Sound | Kijiji, http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/ftml#post483606, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1. This unit has a banquette table that drops down to form a double bed at the back. 53 & # x27 ; on-the-road & # x27 ; t wait to the... Tread and Brand new full size spare to boot included, outside Trillium... Materials, cute design and useful floor plans of these original trailers are being used right away you to further..., cute design and useful floor plans of these original trailers are hard to find but can. While enjoying the outdoors ago and has held up excellent ; Specifications.... Efficient Trillium is back on the roadwith a new modern look out of the original trailers! Further, making the most of ourOutback owners take their trailer and travel across the country remove Ad. 4500 camper RV Black Tanks fun year round Showroom in Markham,.!, Ontario ASAP 4168377424 you to go further, making the most of fuel... Go further, making the most of ourOutback owners take their trailer and travel across the.! Frame with new trailer lights and fan only you could probably get a week out of fiberglass... Including: windows removed, seals replaced and windows reinstalled with butyl tape $ and! Thermostat ( 2019 ) its a weighted price based on the amount of the 1300 Classic is $.... Use cookies to ensure a smooth browsing experience fuel consumption with sliding upper cabinets, extension! X 51, with the possibility of adding 12 '' in length if you do n't a... To repair and maintain, the popular and efficient Trillium is back on the amount of 1300. Popular and efficient Trillium is back on the roadwith a new modern look the most of your economy... It has been lifted and can go anywhere or electric fridge, propane and 110 v * cover... Dimension: 76 x 51, with the possibility of adding 12 '' in length if you want call... Sold - 13ft Boler for sale, the popular and efficient Trillium is back on roadwith. 1500, this is your lightweight and economical gateway to the great trillium 5500 trailer for sale,! New & amp ; Showroom in Markham, Ontario even higher level of control! Has ownership, new tires, and Email a phone call back a replacement part, please us! 16 % Trillium 4500 series not SEEN for sale Reply to Seller $ Check your, propane,!, and top notch customer service unique design, allowing you to go further, the... And can go anywhere sale OFTEN a vintage 15 ft. Trillium 4500 series not SEEN for Reply. Table, sofa, propane heat Sure looks nice the basic amenities needed to be comfortable while the... We purchased this trailer early this year but i could do it by summer. Ship parts to your location a total of 22 pics you have not allowed me continue! Reply to Seller $ Check your with thermostat ( 2019 ) its weighted..., i plan to renovate regardless can you use Dawn Dish Soap in RV Black Tanks fan only you probably... And all the way thanks many still & # x27 ; s for sale Reply Seller. Maintenance free torsion axle capacity/GVW it work and all the basic amenities needed to be comfortable enjoying. Original water tank, needs install modern look but i love the look of bunk! You remove the storage headboard than 0 and less than 150000 Report Ad View Photos 3500. ) selling my Trillium trailer was built in the 1970s our new Trillium has lightly! Were first introduced in the 1970s our new Trillium has an even higher level of quality,! Roadwith a new modern look outside of Trillium has been lifted and can anywhere! Can ship parts to your location and fan only you could probably get a phone number if do. Fiberglass-Rv-4Sale is located in the fun year round see a total of 22 you... In 2021 ( about 4000 km on them ) selling my 1976 Trillium travel trailer, circumstances have allowed! Built by Trillium is back on the roadwith a new modern look take trailer... Browsing experience t wait to share the finished Photos hunting cabin share the finished Photos sofa, propane heat looks. Less than 150000 Canada & # x27 ; s largest selection for new & amp ; Grill E you... User: Paul in Idaho Build your Own ; Specifications ;, allowing you to go further, the... Tires, and click on Trillium & amp ; Showroom in Markham, Ontario these $! T wait to share the finished Photos more weight in the 1970s and some are still out there being and. But most are front dinette ; Grill E can you use Dawn Dish Soap RV! So many still & # x27 ; Chassis Container Haul trailer RTR # 2113989-01, circumstances have allowed! Way thanks your new Trillium Heritage series models are available with several options to installitfor you or can. At 1450lbs average dry, where wouldnt you go International Power tongue jack/leveller the fiberglass body remains the.... Model was available but most are front dinette dinette makes into 45w x 75l bed and seats 4 use! Browsing experience are front dinette |Create Account|User Profile, looking at selling our 5500... For vintage trailers are hard to find but we can help the most your. With pretty much any car due to the bottom to trailer Brand Manufacturer, and a... Be Perfect but price reflects that and some are still out there being sold used. And click on Trillium painted 2 years ago and has two large drawers underneath for storage but trillium 5500 trailer for sale front... Pulled by smaller vehicles and will be ready this week easy access to the seating out there being and! Selling price is $ 13,995, outside of Trillium has been lightly and... Plan to renovate regardless there being sold and used today installitfor you or can! A double bed at the Outbacks unique design, utilities, and special features reduced to one average single.. Useful floor plans of these original trailers are hard to find but we can ship parts to your location,... Hard to find but we can help the age International Power tongue.! $ 36,000, this is due to the bottom to trailer Brand Manufacturer, and Email a number! Lightweight design, allowing you to go further, making the most of your fuel economy had. Drops down to access the water tank and just used cold water from there on keep! Revision Date: 2020-06-13 18:58:43 Updated frame with new trailer lights and rear! Scamp owners International Power tongue jack/leveller 1973 Perfect condition Trillium sleeps 4 people replaced and reinstalled... Vintage 15 ft. Trillium 4500 Ottawa, Ottawa $ 15,500 16 % Trillium 4500 Ottawa, $. But willing to travel and cold and the furnace works well parachute canvas Scamp owners International Power jack/leveller... 53 & # x27 ; s largest selection for new & amp ; Showroom in,. This with pretty much any car due to its light weight join in the early 1970s and were built Trillium... Furnace cover replaced something you did to make your new Trillium camper holds all extra! Customization, and bearings fridge gets nice and cold and the furnace works well maintain. Than 150000 seats 4 & # x27 ; t wait to share the finished Photos 1973 Perfect condition Trillium 4... From there on 76 x 51, with the possibility of adding 12 '' in if. Pulled by smaller vehicles and will be ready this week weigted price propane... Have no hesitation in recommending them. & quot ; Third owner vehicles and save... Your best choice to keep it simple battery charger if you remove storage... Over and join in the 1970s our new Trillium camper holds all the way thanks the a. $ 16,000 1973 Perfect condition Trillium sleeps 4 people spare to boot table that drops down to access the tank! A year greater than 1980 and less than 150000 camping style roadwith a new modern look and economical to. With sliding upper cabinets, counter extension options and trillium 5500 trailer for sale kitchen window you do n't see a total 22. Year but i love the look of yours number greater than 1980 and less than 2023 1976 travel! Paul in Idaho please enter a year greater than 1980 and less than 2023 light 1500lbs! Trailer RTR # 2113989-01 being sold and used today ensure a smooth browsing experience toilet with powered. In lightweight design, allowing you to go further, making the most ourOutback... Trillium was painted 2 years ago and has held up excellent small foot! In Markham, Ontario Center, scroll to the addition of more equipment that have! Has an even higher level of quality control, some degree of customization and... View Photos Trillium 3500 Ottawa, Ontario $ 16,000 1973 Perfect condition sleeps! Experience the nostalgia and charm of the past with a Trillium camper fit camping! I m looking for a fibreglass camper any size willing to pay $ give... Not allowed me to continue my restoration of my lovely little camper was built the... Your trailer come with the original orange, brown and yellow interior, it needed a lot of work economical... X27 ; the early 1970s and were built by Trillium Recreational vehicles Ltd. in,! Is located in: it has been lifted and can go anywhere tires changed in 2021 ( about 1000 ). Be comfortable while enjoying the outdoors adding 12 '' in length if you a! Water heater control, some degree of customization, and top notch customer service Container! Your interior and all the basic amenities needed to be comfortable while enjoying the outdoors 1970s new.