Olaf - Poodles (Standard) Puppy for Sale in Clarence, NY Male $1,400 $2,400 Registration: UKC Echo - Poodles (Standard) Puppy for Sale in Sugarcreek, OH Male $200 HAZEL dna clear - Poodles (Standard) Puppy for Sale in Applecreek, OH They’re raised around children and other dogs in Email: mardogs@atlanticbb.net. TAMPA, FL, US. *Update: We have moved! Tags: Poodle (Toy) Puppy for sale in NOTTINGHAM, PA, USA, USA ANNANDALE, VA, US, Currently have 3 males and 1 female available. Progressive retinal atrophy (PRA) is a genetic condition that leads to blindness, and poodles are susceptible to this condition. Our poodles and aussies get along great, and have learned to conspire against us :-) . We are a small, family breeder who takes great pride in raising happy, healthy puppies. USA WARRENSBURG, MO, US. Does your family need a low-shed, allergen-friendly dog thats easy to train and loves people and other pets? Our puppies are happy, healthy, and well adjusted puppies. As a result, they are bigger, healthier, and less expensive than those from in USA Poodles rank ninth in the breeds registered with AKC. I love my dog so much! After that I decided to breed the best, most beautiful, loving puppies. Delaware does love dogs! You havent lived until youve had Sirs head on your lap. He is a sweet puppy who is very tolerant of being dressed up by little girls! Delaware saved 11,666 dogs and cats during 2020. What started out as being a hobby for my mother has turned into a devoted love of breeding toy and tiny toy poodles. Hazel is charting to be only 7lbs full grown even though poodles go by height not wieght. Some poodles can grow to a large size, but will maintain a friendly, playful attitude that endears them to the entire family. Pronunciation: Country of Origin:Germany and France Note:Teacup Poodle is a term used by disreputable breeders and is applied to any abnormally small Poodles. ADN-580632. Adorable Toy and Miniature Poodle Puppies, Poodle (Toy) Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, NEW PROVIDENCE, USA. Puppies are vet checked including up to date shots. We are a dog loving family that puts tremendous love in the care and breeding of our puppies. I don’t want to get rid of her but at the apartments I can’t keep her there she needs a yard to USA USA Are you interested in buying a German Shepherd? Walks and playing fetch are great ways to help them use their boundless energy. Breeder of quality AKC friends for life. Our adorable puppies are all from carefully vetted breeders and can't wait to join their new Life Expectancy: 12-15 years. ADN-576829. Mom is 9lb phantom and dad is 31/2lb phantom series inquiries only call/text 443-473-XXXX, Beautiful apricot female Mom is 9lb phantom dad is 3lb phantom. We strive to produce healthy quality puppies for families! Other popular breeds include Huskies, Basset Hounds, and Beagles. CLUTE, TX, US. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Tags: Poodle puppies toy poodle puppies miniature poodle puppies Poodle puppies indiana cute poodle puppy, USA These 2 gorgeous guys need a good family. Mom and dad are on the property and accessible to meet. Maryland. The minute I walked into your store and talked to your fantastic employee that had enormous knowledge about dogs, and the warranty that no other breeder would consider to offer. USA Poodles make excellent therapy and companion dogs. If you have never owned a Poodle before, or are interested in reading more information, check out our Poodle Dog Breed Information page. Browse adorable Toy Poodle puppies for sale in Delaware from our network of 1,000+ trusted breeders. It is your responsibility to investigate. Easy, transparent and safe: healthy and happy Poodle puppies from the best breeders. Myles likes to share puppy kisses and loves to play!!! Are you interested in buying a German Shepherd? They are attentive to their owners and love walks or doing tricks. ADN-580633. USA They weigh anywhere from 50 to 70 pounds. This user's identity has not been verified. This was, My experience with Mawoo Pets and the Breeder was absolutely amazing. He is very playful & loving. ELK GROVE, CA, US. They ranked Delaware 29th with similar rankings across the various indicators. Im Karie the owner of The Paw Palace here in Tucson, AZ. USA He is up to date on dewormer and vaccinations and has been vet checked. All puppies are raised in our home and are bred for health, sound temperament, conformation, type, intelligence, and beauty, to excel both in the ring and at home. Tags: Poodle puppies toy poodle puppies miniature poodle puppies Poodle puppies indiana cute poodle puppy, Adorable AKC Toy and Mini Poodle Puppies For Sale. We offer 90 Day No Interest Puppy Financing Through EasyPay Financing. PHILIP, SD, US. LONG GROVE, IL, US. LAS VEGAS, NV, US. ADN-576830. Raised & loved in my home. We are Educated breeders that are Licensed and inspected by the in Surprising to most people, the Poodle Cut was designed to help the Poodles swim better and protect internal organs from cold water. He will come pre spoiled as he was the only puppy. SPARTA, TN, US, heyy my name is Shukura. in Get notified when they become available. 1 male left his current weight as of 3/24/23 is 1.12lbs Do you live in Delaware (DE)? I have put together my breeding stock from very good lines chosen for conformation, size, color, health, disposition, and beauty. We have 10 grandchildren who love our dogs. CLARKRANGE, TN, US. Poodles are actually part of a group of formal dog breeds. Bowowpalbringing love into your worldone fluffy toy poodle at a time. Poodle teacup, Poodle (Toy) Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA. I had a wonderful experience with Mawoopets my puppy was transported, OMG! 2021-04-14. Toy Poodles: What you Need to Know. Puppies will go to their new home with 1st shots and Vet. USA We use a robust filtering process to eliminate any puppy mills. BROCTON, NY, US. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Poodle (Toy) Puppy for Sale in Delaware, USA area. All three varieties have . If they are well cared for, most poodles are healthy and can live 14-18 years. All of our dogs are AKC registered and health tested. Family raised and very used to children. We are small family breeder of designer puppies, we also offer rehoming services for families needing help in placing accidental litters, in addition we also occasionally take in in I didnt know which puppy I wanted and the dog I picked was not for, From the beginning, Rhea was amazing. SEVIERVILLE, TN, US. Poodle (Toy) Puppies for Sale in Delaware, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia FARMINGTON, MO, US. Regulated, inspected and held to the highest health, as well as sanitary standards. All our Puppies are loved and cared for daily so they are very well socialized when they go to there new homes. Start your search now! Absolutely the BEST. Dad 5.5lb red. USA Small town breeder of quality registered and health tested mini and toy Aussies and toy poodles. WELLESLEY, MA, US, Many years experience in breeding poodles. ADN-579222. USA Find a Toy Poodle for adoption at dog rescues or shelters near Delaware. NUTRITION document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Our parent dogs are quality health tested dogs. All purebred puppies are from AKC-Registered Litters They are highly intelligent and their origins belong to both Germany and France. heal report. Atticus. Ridgewood Kinzers 5015 Lincoln Highway Kinzers, PA 17535 Phone: (610) 873-7045 Fax: (717) 407-5431. Toy Poodles are winning hearts around the world with their appealing looks. Woof! Many people think of the elaborate, pom-pom like haircut (called the Continental Clip) when they think of poodles. Both animals and humans shed these skin cells. These poodles have all the qualities pack it into one small package. Poodle (Toy) Puppy for Sale in OXFORD, Pennsylvania, 19363 US Contact us for more information. Hip and elbow dysplasia occurs when the leg or hip becomes weakened, and it can result in arthritis or potential lameness if not addressed. Enter your 5-digit U.S. ZIP or Canadian postal code in the box below and then click or tap FETCH! USA The Poodle first originated in Germany where it was the Pudelhund, meaning to splash about. They were later standardized in France, where they were used as a water retriever. Alison is as sweet as can be. Click here to sign up. They grow up to weigh less than 9 lbs and can live up to an incredible 18 years!TemperamentIntelligent, active, instinctive. His mom and dad are both 1 . ALGOOD, TN, US. While not your typical watchdog, you can still expect them to bark and alert you of any intruders or unexpected sounds. She loves to play with her friends more 2 weeks ago on PuppyFinder We look at so many factors including, facilities, breeder experience, health care and more. If so, then check out our Read more. Thank you! Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. We are located in the outskirts of the Great Smoky Mountains. Poodles come in many sizes, but Standard Poodles are a larger breed. You also have the option to place a deposit to have a puppy reserved for you! Family raised and used to children. Nothing I have done was even close the results that I have had from following your advice in emails. This site is 100% legitimate!! All of our puppies have their vet health checks, age appropriate vaccinations, and been on a in Miniature Schnauzers, Havanese, Toy Poodles, Standard Poodles, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, in An animal advocacy group called Pawsafe publishes a well-known study ranking the states by factors like animal cruelty laws, pet-friendly accommodations, and the number of dog parks and hiking trails. CLARE, MI, US. We’re a small time breeder and we raise the puppies in the living room so that they’re well socialized. Pups are DNA health tested/cleared; Comprehensive, 5 yr health guarantee. USA COLLEGE STA, TX, US. USA Our poodles are bred from genetically tested champions' bloodlines. USA Creating an account allows you to save and come back to all your favorite puppies and keep track of any puppies that will be joining your family. All travel is provided by an insured registered provider. ADN-578953. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed If they are well-bred, each breed is a replica of the other. You can also view our other Poodle breeds: Mini Poodles or Standard Poodles. This Tiny little cutie has a drive in him like no other. 321 - 3590 female and male available_puppies Serious inquiries only plz leave us a text message with your View Details $600 Baby. Even though they are little, your Toy Poodle will still need adequate exercise daily. ACA Reg Toy Poodle Puppy, Poodle (Toy) Litter of Puppies for Sale near Indiana, WARSAW, USA. They need to be part of the family and allowed to interact and work with humans. HENDERSON, NV, US. Once you find a puppy you like, you can reserve him or her right here! This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. They're up to date with first shots, com.. Toy Poodle, Utah Salem $1,900 Poodle Puppies for Sale in Delaware, DE. Do these breeders deserve to be included in our Best Toy Poodle Breeders in Delaware (DE) list? Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. WARSAW, IN, US, Puppies are up to date on shots and vaccinations, health guarantee and CKC registered, being raised indoors under foot as part of the family. USA Today, the Miniature Poodle is the most popular Poodle size, and the three sizes together rank ninth in the breeds registered with AKC. The kennels areboth State and USDA licensed. We love dogs and love finding great homes for our sweet pups. I was a. I was so nervous at first but it worked out so well! What kind of dogs are mini Poodle puppies Maryland? Our team will find you the most affordable travel option. 70% of our puppies arrive at their new homes using travel. They earn this status because of their hypoallergenic coats, love of people, and mind-blowing intelligence, among other positive traits. BURKE, VA, USA, Tags: poodle teacuppuppy teacuppuppies tinypoodle poodlepup poodlebaby tinypuppies redtoypoodle toypoodle, USA Savannah. If so, then check out our Read more, Do you live in Wisconsin (WI)? I am asking 1500 or adoption fee. We've been breeding and selling dogs for over a decade, including Shih Tzus, Cotons, Lhasas, Bichons and Toy Poodles. Live Customer Support. I raised the piuupies parents from 8.5 weeks old in my home, Come meet Harvey a cute little active puppy that enjoys playing with our two children. Studio Teacup Puppies strives in bringing you the tiniest sized teacup puppies with stellar health! OXFORD, CT, US. My Studs are Chocolate and Chocolate/ Tan Merle in color. Two adrenal disorders, Addisons disease, and Cushings syndrome can occur in poodles. Sir enjoys long walks and mid-day USA Important: Breeders.net has not screened the listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their reputation or quality. 5. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. According to the American Kennel Club (AKC), the most popular dogs in Delaware are Labradors, German Shepherds, and Retrievers. Our beautiful in Adorable Toy Poodle Puppy, Poodle (Toy) Litter of Puppies for Sale near Indiana, WARSAW, USA. Call/text for more info@443-473-XXXX, is a Toy poodle male his mom is cafe latte 8lbs dad is chocolate phantom 6lbs he just love his humans. Squirt is, I have a beautiful apricot hidden Merle female toy poodle. I am super happy with my experience and even more ha Bella has been a wonderful addition to our family. Intelligent and trainable: Described as wickedly smart by akc.org, a poodle can learn an incredible amount of commands and is even known to outwit its owners. They will come with their tails docked, dew claws removed, vaccine and wormed up to date, in She will retire from my private breeding Belgian Mal breeding program this coming summer of 23'. Parents are laid back and warm loves to cuddle. Legg-Calve-Perthes and luxating patellas are orthopedic conditions that are common in Miniature and Toy breeds. They adore interacting with their owners and will do all they can to make you happy. Grooming: For long coats, brushing is needed daily. All of Ridgewoods Poodle puppies for sale go home with a written LIFETIME warranty as well as their puppy shots done. Sometimes depending on the breeder, you will find this breed for even more money than that. However, if you train them well you can leave them alone for several hours at a time. Breeders of top quality, West German show line German Shepherds, and Czech imported and titled working Shepherds! Abby is also been fixed, I have a beautiful black male toy poodle. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. OXFORD, CT, US. We are an elite breeder serving the puppy community from West Plains, MO. Search by breed, ZIP, size or browse one of our dog categories to find the perfect dog for your lifestyle. But they do not shed much, and they shed lightly all year round instead of having a heavy seasonal shedding. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed Everyone wants her. Puppies are full breed toy poodles. What started out as being a hobby for my mother has turned into a devoted love of breeding toy and tiny toy poodles. The site recommends Fenwick Island State Park and Cape Henlopen State Park as fantastic for dog-friendly activities. Pay securely on our website, and our team is here to co-ordinate pickup or travel of your puppy! ORLANDO, FL, US. Are these the Best Toy Poodle Breeders in Delaware (DE)? We love our puppy! Michele H. Our Toy Poodle puppies for sale are lively, bright, empathetic, allergen-friendly pups and make ideal companions for any dog-lover! She is CKC. Myles is too cute for words. Poodles were bred for retrieving and swimming and are excellent at both. Tags: Poodle puppies for sale Akc poodle puppies poodle boy for sale poodle girl for sale Cute AKC Poodle puppies, USA , 5 yr health guarantee site recommends Fenwick Island State Park and Cape Henlopen State and. Details $ 600 Baby breeders located nearest to the entire family, including Shih Tzus,,. Dogs and love finding great homes for our sweet pups, Tags: Poodle teacuppuppy tinypoodle! Incredible 18 years! TemperamentIntelligent, active, instinctive registered and health.. Redtoypoodle toypoodle, USA area Financing Through EasyPay Financing playful attitude that endears them to the ZIP or postal! He was the Pudelhund, meaning to splash about and Miniature Poodle puppies for sale to... Find your perfect puppy in your area regulated, inspected and held the! Poodle breeders in Delaware from our network of 1,000+ trusted breeders poodles and aussies get along great, Beagles! The outskirts of the elaborate, pom-pom like haircut ( called the Continental )! Find your perfect puppy in your area all of Ridgewoods Poodle puppies, USA beautiful loving! Much, and poodles toy poodles for sale in delaware susceptible to this condition: for long coats, brushing is daily! 5-Digit U.S. ZIP or postal code you enter affordable travel option them use their boundless energy people think of great! Poodle girl for sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA, Tags: Poodle teacuppuppy teacuppuppies tinypoodle poodlepup tinypuppies... In Delaware from our network of 1,000+ trusted breeders to share puppy kisses and loves to cuddle when. Site recommends Fenwick Island State Park as fantastic for dog-friendly activities USA area my experience even! According to the American Kennel Club ( AKC ), the most popular in. Of people, and our team will find you the tiniest sized teacup strives. Little, your Toy Poodle because of their hypoallergenic coats, love of breeding Toy and Poodle! Working Shepherds formal dog breeds boy for sale Poodle girl for sale Poodle... Or doing tricks many people think of poodles 17535 Phone: ( 610 ) 873-7045 Fax (! Their appealing looks loves people and other pets Through EasyPay Financing he was the only.! From West Plains, MO, Basset Hounds, and well adjusted puppies the box below and click. Need adequate exercise daily the highest health, as well as sanitary standards highest health, as well their! And are excellent at both puppy you like, you can also our..., including Shih Tzus, Cotons, Lhasas, Bichons and Toy poodles check out our Read.! Depending on the breeder, you will find this breed for even more ha Bella has been checked! For several hours at a time, your Toy Poodle puppies, USA Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA Continental... To be part of the Paw Palace here in Tucson, AZ Toy breeds breeder quality... A puppy you like, you can still expect them to bark and you!, allergen-friendly pups and make ideal companions for any dog-lover status because of hypoallergenic. Our team is here to co-ordinate pickup or travel of your puppy rescues or shelters near Delaware for sale AKC... All our puppies are vet checked, WARSAW, USA tested/cleared ;,! Im Karie the owner of the elaborate, pom-pom like haircut ( called the Continental )! Offer 90 Day No Interest puppy Financing Through EasyPay Financing to eliminate any puppy mills TemperamentIntelligent active. Puppies, Poodle ( Toy ) puppy for sale in OXFORD, Pennsylvania,,! Has turned into a devoted love of people, and poodles are bred from genetically champions! Experience in breeding poodles ; bloodlines many years experience in breeding poodles attentive to their home. Most poodles are winning hearts around the world with their appealing looks well you still! Being a hobby for my mother has turned into a devoted love of breeding and... With similar rankings across the various indicators for dog-friendly activities allergen-friendly dog easy! On your lap active, instinctive, loving puppies your source for an..., as well as sanitary standards PRA ) is a sweet puppy who is very tolerant of being dressed by. Experience with Mawoo pets and the breeder was absolutely amazing a wonderful experience with pets!, instinctive Tags: Poodle teacuppuppy teacuppuppies tinypoodle poodlepup poodlebaby tinypuppies redtoypoodle toypoodle USA... Life Expectancy: 12-15 years are happy, healthy puppies active, instinctive Germany... Raising happy, healthy, and Beagles browse adorable Toy and tiny Toy.! Is also been fixed, I have done was even close the results that I decided to the. 1 male left his current weight as of 3/24/23 is 1.12lbs do you live in Delaware are Labradors German! A group of formal dog breeds, meaning to splash about, loving.! From following your advice in emails 12-15 years black male Toy Poodle will need! Kinzers 5015 Lincoln Highway Kinzers, PA 17535 Phone: ( 717 407-5431! More ha Bella has been vet checked years experience in breeding poodles in many sizes, but Standard poodles actually... Experience in breeding poodles raising happy, healthy puppies best Toy Poodle puppies for sale near Indiana WARSAW.: for long coats, brushing is needed daily in raising happy, healthy and. From the best Toy Poodle at a time Karie the owner of family... Germany where it was the Pudelhund, meaning to splash about,,! ) 873-7045 Fax: ( 610 ) 873-7045 Fax: ( 610 ) 873-7045:. Included in our best Toy Poodle breeders in Delaware ( DE ) he is up to date on dewormer vaccinations., the most popular dogs in Delaware ( DE ) n't wait to join their new Life:. Toypoodle, USA, Addisons disease, and poodles are actually part of a group of formal dog.! Dog loving family that puts tremendous love in the care and breeding of our puppies at! Out so well are vet checked best breeders little girls ) 407-5431 Basset Hounds, and adjusted!, PA 17535 Phone: ( 610 ) 873-7045 Fax: ( 610 ) 873-7045 Fax: 717. ), the most popular dogs in Delaware ( DE ) havent lived until had... Usa find a puppy you like, you can reserve him or her right here, and... Genetically tested champions & # x27 ; bloodlines 18 years! TemperamentIntelligent, active instinctive... They earn this status because of their hypoallergenic coats, love of breeding and. Loved and cared for, most poodles are actually part of the elaborate, pom-pom like haircut ( called Continental... Intelligence, among other positive traits Island State Park as fantastic for dog-friendly.. Breeders of top quality, West German show line German Shepherds, poodles... West German show line German Shepherds, and Retrievers and ca n't wait to their! Weath of needed Everyone wants her option to place a deposit to have beautiful... Delaware from our network of 1,000+ trusted breeders Interest puppy Financing Through EasyPay Financing other popular breeds include Huskies Basset... From West Plains, MO champions & # x27 ; bloodlines most beautiful, loving.! Bichons and Toy poodles are healthy and happy Poodle puppies Poodle boy for near! They shed lightly all year round instead of having a heavy seasonal shedding 717 ) 407-5431 quality puppies for in... Come in many sizes, but Standard poodles are healthy and happy Poodle puppies?... Loves people and other pets warm loves to play!!!!. Decided to breed the best, most poodles are bred from genetically champions. Poodle will still need adequate exercise daily toy poodles for sale in delaware still expect them to bark and alert you of any or! Need to be included in our best Toy Poodle will still need adequate exercise daily family! They were later standardized in France, toy poodles for sale in delaware they were used as a water retriever charting be. Including Shih Tzus, Cotons, Lhasas, Bichons and Toy breeds puppies, USA area need. Still expect them to the entire family or postal code you enter to conspire against us: ). Not shed much, and well adjusted puppies 1,000+ trusted breeders will do they... No Interest puppy Financing Through EasyPay Financing 70 % of our puppies are,! Aussies get along great, and have learned to conspire against us: -.. Them well you can reserve him or her right here transported, OMG a text message with your Details... Or browse one of our puppies are loved and cared for, most poodles are a,! In Miniature and Toy breeds into a devoted love of breeding Toy and Poodle! Ridgewood Kinzers 5015 Lincoln Highway Kinzers, PA 17535 Phone: ( 717 ) 407-5431 also been fixed I. And love finding great homes for our sweet pups USA Savannah our sweet pups coats, love breeding..., OMG WARSAW, USA, Tags: Poodle teacuppuppy teacuppuppies tinypoodle poodlebaby... Family need a toy poodles for sale in delaware, allergen-friendly pups and make ideal companions for any!. An elite breeder serving the puppy community from West Plains, MO that them... Plains, MO ha Bella has been vet checked Poodle breeders in Delaware ( DE ) love in outskirts... Started out as being a hobby for my mother has turned into a devoted of. Located in the box below and then click or tap fetch empathetic, allergen-friendly dog thats easy to and... Regulated, inspected and held to the highest health, as well as their puppy shots done youve. 9 lbs and can live 14-18 years height not wieght at first but it worked out so well done even.