You can use the Scosche AFRCA6 audio cable for this purpose if your subwoofer and Yamaha receiver offers the appropriate audio inputs and outputs. Selection will refresh the page with new results, 6ft Charge, Sync & Power USB-C to Right-Angle USB-C Cable, 4ft Cable for USB-A to lightning Devices, USB-C Fast Charger for Home & 4ft. If you split the RCA signal from the ONE output on the HU and run the single signal (tongue twister ftw) to both amps, does it affect the output voltage at all as opposed to just running a single cable straight from the HU to one amplifier? How do i connect to positive / Negative? LOC90 Line Output Converter converts speaker wire (high-level) to RCA outputs (low-level) for the purpose of adding a 2-channel or mono amplifier to an existing factory or aftermarket stereo system. Look at the reading on the screenyou'll see a number and either a + or - sign. 1. Prices and offers are subject to change. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items. Free Domestic Shipping | (800) 363-4490 ext.1. I was a volunteer DJ for the local community radio station for a few years (playing late night metal and Sunday morning bluegrass & alt-country). Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs 2. RCA Video Cable for Rear View Camera Wire Harness RCA to Factory Radio Harness Features: This RCA input cable allows you to connect the aftermarket backup camera with stock navigation/factory head unit. All rights reserved. Looking for good speaker position for 5.1 system setup. I installed my first car stereo system before the family car was even mine. Discover magazines for computer and electronics enthusiasts. Please click here for your Proposition 65 warning. Please try again later. The item you've selected wasn't . Selection will refresh the page with new results. (1 answer), Q:QuestionCan I connect mi I phone to a mini mixer with rca input using this cable? SCOSCHE TAQ03 MagicMount Charge 2014 to 2017 Toyota Tundra 10W Qi-Certified Magnetic Surface Mount with Bezel for use with Smartphones . Adding to your basket. more More like this Dec 12, 2017. . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Twisted Audio Cable 25 Ft 24k gold Plated Ends New Scosche pure copper at the best online prices at eBay! I hope this helps. Joined the Crutchfield writing team in 2001, Managing editor for the car audio content for the Crutchfield website, Attends dozens of vendor training events every year, Earned MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional) certification, Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and hundreds of car audio product presentations, Completed our thorough in-house Advisor training, learning about the ins and outs of our various products, Experienced freelance writer and editor, mostly focused on tabletop gaming, 6' Audio patch cable with a 3.5mm male miniplug on one end and left and right RCA audio plugs on the other end. Through out my audio adventures, every once and a while, I have encountered the need to split the audio signal to two inputs. In the interest of full disclosure, he is also a distributor (Colleen Cardas Imports), and has a separate life selling fine audio . Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions. Danny was absolutely the best customer service/advisor and a pleasure to work with! You can use the Scosche AFRCA6 audio cable for this purpose if your TV and Bose Wave speaker offers the appropriate audio inputs and outputs. The LOC90 2-channel line output converter features up to 4 volts output and signal sensing turn-on with ability to drive a relay. Estimated wait for next available agent : Well email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. If you need additional assistance please contact Scosche Customer Service at 800 363 4490 x1, and we will be happy to help. You must log in or register to reply here. This is known as the YPbPr component video. It We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Selection will refresh the page with new results. This review was collected as part of a promotion, Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. All you are really doing is forcing the source to increase current flow to keep the same voltage. (1 answer). Robert Ferency-Viars. Eating up the highway with clarity and volume. You wont be charged until the item ships. 4.6 (118) 1-1 of 1 Answer. Marc Phillips has been doing music reviews for Positive Feedback for quite a while now. Wow, i needed one of these a few months ago, looked at Wal-Mart here and did not find any. The cable has nice connectors at both ends and VERY flexible, but I wonder about the quality of the wires inside because of that. quality. To see our price, add these items to your cart. There are four levels of quality car audio interconnects by Scosche. Our Advisors have listened to most of the speakers we carry, and can help you make the best choice for your system. Is it ok to reverse the position of the speakers in surround setup. RCA cable adapter converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs Allows the addition of 2-channel or Mono amplifiers to factory to aftermarket stereos Includes mountable remote controller of adjusting subwoofer lever from the dash Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo Prices and offers are subject to change. Mostly these JBLs are used for Bluetooth to phones and laptops but I was hoping this would connect to the 3.5 mm Audio Jack on the JBL, and it WORKS! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Scosche - 6' 3.5mm-to-RCA Audio Cable - Black, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, CA Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information, Limit Use of My Sensitive Personal Information. I bought it for a radio transmitter and it worked great! Twisted pair low noise design. This item: Scosche Install Centric ICAK10 True 10 Gauge Hybrid OFC 2-Channel High Current Amplifier Wiring Kit Complete Car Amp Kit Twisted Pair Audio Cables, In-Line Fuse Holder $14.99 Kicker 46KISLOC2 K-Series Stereo Line-Output Converter w/Remote Turn-On Output $19.99 JBL Basspro Hub - 11" powered subwoofer system, Black $489.99 From the brand FYI: The photo shows a grey cable but the one I got is black. Easy to follow installation instructions. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. I am using it to connect the output from my TV to my amp so I am not that worried about it. The LOC90 speaker wire to RCA converter also includes a convenient remote mountable volume control for precise control over subwoofer amplifier level from up front in the vehicle. Home Consumer Tech Cables & Adapters Compare PAC SNI-1 RCA Noise Filter That's where I also first learned a little bit about sound mixers. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. . Copyright © Sound Solutions Audio, Inc. | All Rights Reserved. 0. They have a lifetime customer out of me. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Speaker wire is made up of fine strands of wire, usually copper or copper-clad aluminum (CCA), that are bundled together and electrically separated from each other inside flexible insulation. Answered 7 months ago by ScoscheCustomerService Helpful ( 0) Unhelpful ( 0) Idk. Stereo 3.5mm-to-RCA Cable: This cable has a There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. KEEP READING Product highlights: Works with high power car stereos up to 80 Watts per channel6. Scosche Install Centric ICAK104 True 10 Gauge Hybrid OFC 4-Channel High Current Amplifier Wiring Kit Complete Car Amp Kit Twisted Pair Audio Cables, In-Line Fuse Holder byScosche Style: 10 Gauge 4CH CompleteChange Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! If you'd like a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. 1 question If you need a male RCA to two female RCAs then this would be your solution. [{"displayPrice":"$18.40","priceAmount":18.40,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"18","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"40","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"gVyxpwWmxoBo8mtO2QFU%2FtyIsit6NRQjWlFgW8KWM1BGOM9THlpjtiOexQ3cOMRgRaiuqrIvJq%2B%2F9LF%2FnvyUhg6Z9%2FbvXPIUkSvzLk2trbfWg81%2BsNHYQhDMSkwzzgyRj%2BcF9T0SL4cVABvpQRMUcA%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. All web chat conversations are recorded. And they used to offer a bunch like tsunami or stinger. Let's you add 4-channel and 2-channel amplifiers to a . All rights reserved. Place your order and well email you when we have an estimated delivery date. Pure copper. 100% positive Feedback. EFX Delta RCA Audio Cables with Accuflow Technology. You can use the Scosche AFRCA6 audio cable for this purpose if your Kicker iPod dock offers the appropriate RCA audio inputs. This works perfectly. Since 1974.SM. 1. Furutech NCF Booster Performance-enhancing Connector and Cable Holder and NCF Booster Signal Cable Riser and RCA/XLR Stabilizer. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. During my first few years at Crutchfield, I served as one of our Advisors, helping our customers choose new audio components for their homes and cars. Which is positive on RCA cable red or white? Product works perfectly! ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. Braided USB-C to Lightning Charge & Sync Cable, Charge, Sync & Power USB-C to Right-Angle USB-C Cable. Works with high power car stereos up to 80 Watts per channel6. In-store pricing may vary. Other kinds exist too, like those that are also bundled with a thin shield or other special features. Skar Audio 4 Gauge OFC Complete Amplifier Installation Wiring Kit, SKAR4ANL-OFC 2,502 $62.99 This item: Scosche LOC80 Line Output Converter Adjustable Amplifier Add On Module for Car Stereo, 2-Channel Speaker Wire to RCA Adapter 10,051 $9.99 Kicker 46KISLOC2 K-Series Stereo Line-Output Converter w/Remote Turn-On Output 3,175 $21.75 The LOC90 features up to 4 volts output and signal sensing turn-on with ability to drive a relay. MESA Wire is the most advanced power distribution and audio cable system in the industry. onebadmonte 235 onebadmonte 235 Junior Member; SSA Regular; 235 1,823 posts . You can use the Scosche AFRCA6 audio cable for this purpose if your receiver offers the appropriate audio inputs. Free shipping for many products! We were able to wire in a connection that the red and white ends of this cable hook to, and the other end hooks to an iPhone. Your HU only has one RCA output, but you need to run an amp for Mids/Highs and an Amp for your Subs. Single Port USB-C Power Delivery Chargers, Delta 9' Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 6' Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 3' Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 25' 6-Channel Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 20' 6-Channel Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 20' 4-Channel Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 20' Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 17' Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 12' 6-Channel Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 12' 4-Channel Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 12' Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects, Delta 1.5' Twisted Multi-Core Interconnects. I use to play music from my phone to my stereo receiverEnter, Please turn active noise cancelling off for best results. transfer and a tighter connection. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. Hybrid OFC/CCA blend ground cable,16 ft. twisted audio cable, 16 ft. remote turn-on wire,30 ft. speaker cable, maxi fuse holder with 50A fuse, Pre-terminated double-strength ground terminal . Free Shipping on All Orders + 10% Back in Scosche Rewards Points! Please make sure you set the volume at a minimum to prevent damage. Then you can try to connect the 3.5 mm jack to your computer's headphone port. I have a perfectly functioning turntable with great music emanating from the Insignia. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. . Please send the Scosche Tech Support Team a message via our online chat support or give us a call at 800 363 4490 . The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. They get their hands on the gear. This allows the four speaker-level inputs to convert to four RCA cable outputs which is ideal for a 4-channel amp. Scosche RCA Audio "Y" Cable Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Youtube; Sign in to follow this . Single Port USB-C Power Delivery Chargers, StrikeLine RA Premium USB-C to Right-Angle USB-C, PowerVolt PD20 & StrikeLine Premium Bundle. EFX RCA cable interconnects by Scosche have a multi-gauge litz conductor core, braided construction, rhodium plated contacts, and precision machined ends. All of our representatives are currently chatting with other customers. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. (2 answers), Answered 2 years ago by havianVerified Purchase, Q:QuestionCan I use this Y cable to connect a Martin Logan Dynamo 500 sub with 1 right LFE IN and a left IN to a 2 channel Yamaha stereo receiver using the B speakers? 3.5mm (1/8") miniplug on one end and RCA stereo audio plugs on the other end. I spent a good hour trying to track down why my Arrakis ARC console VU meters were flipped when I played a track from my iPad. We are working hard to be back in stock. I have used the expert advice of Hogan. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video. (1 answer), Q:QuestionWill this work to connect my Sennheiser headphones to my TV? As long as your iPhone has the 3.5 mm headphone jack, or you use a Lightning jack adapter with it, it should work. Dont worry, Scosche has the quality cables and adapters to connect, charge and sync all of your devices. Free Domestic Shipping | (800) 363-4490 ext.1. I love using Crutchfield! If you need additional assistance please contact Scosche Customer Service at 800 363 4490 x1, and we will be happy to help. by Crutchfield's Documents - scosche - rca . Crutchfield is a servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. Austin Kwok / SoundGuys. As the editor of Crutchfield's car audio web articles, I couldn't ask for a cooler job. For free personalized advice, call 1-888-291-8923. LOC90 Line Output Converter converts speaker wire (high-level) to RCA outputs (low-level) for the purpose of adding a 2-channel or mono amplifier to an existing factory or aftermarket stereo system. Amazon has encountered an error. When you do this to remain at the same voltage by V=I*R the current has to double. i love lincolns, SPL music, and i love to have a good time. M1 low-profile coax RCA connectors feature 24k gold plated ends for optimal contact. If so please describe this process JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 2.1 Speakers only work when wire is positioned in a certain way.. How to know positive and negative in speaker wire, Speaker Hiss too noticeable from listening position. The Scosche FAI4 allows you to connect an aftermarket amplifier to a car stereo which does not have RCA outputs. Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 121 reviews, worked with my setup, no noise, very convenient and specific. Pure copper core can. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I have a good old receiver and speakers. Most speakers can be connected to a monitor using a 3.5mm audio cable or an RCA cable. SCOSCHE 6' Reference Twisted Multi-Core RCA Cable; Single Jacket Shielded Metal Barrel Retail Window Box Visit the Scosche Store No reviews $1863 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns About this item Allows new aftermarket stereo to be installed in factory location Precision designed for a gapless fit between the dash and the kit Eventually, I moved to the writing team and spent a decade researching new products and getting even more hands-on with car audio gear. Cite. . Free shipping on most items, lifelong support and the 60 day return are huge reasons to do business with Crutchfield. The cable maintains the audio signal's sound quality through braided and twisted cable shielding and tapered metal RCA connectors. Scosche 20ft Dual RCA cables - Iced Purple - Car Audio . Save this seller. Works perfect! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. $99.99 It's perfect for connecting your portable audio player to any car or home stereo with RCA inputs. Free Shipping on All Orders + 10% Back in Scosche Rewards Points! Please check compatibility before purchasing. The cable has high quality metal connectors on both ends. We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment thats why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. We are sorry. Scosche has manufactured cables and adapters for decades including composite cables for mobile video systems, aux cables, and even a retractable audio cable for iPods. I bought the cable to hook up and check if a car amplifier was working. We offer Lifetime Tech support which means our knowledgeable tech team is available to answer any product questions you may have for as long as you own the product. Don't worry, Scosche has the quality cables and adapters to connect, charge and sync all of your devices. I'm from the days of catalogs. Browse Walmart.ca for a wide assortment of Auto Parts & Car Care Accessories, from tools, fluids, replacement parts and much more, at everyday great prices! Its by scosche 2017 car audio rca jacks black and white..which one is positive or which one i plug into red and white on my car radio. Back to home page Return to top. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Free Shipping on All Orders + 10% Back in Scosche Rewards Points! We have an older intercom system that doesn't have USB connections. Weve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. twisted shielding on the audio cables eliminates induced noise for better sound For Tech Support, call You can use the Scosche AFRCA6 audio cable for this purpose if your subwoofer and receiver offers the appropriate audio inputs and outputs. HDMI cables carry up to 32 channels of digital audio. I think Scosche pulled back alot on wire and rca's If you look at their new 09 line they offer only 1 decent rca. Please try again later. Atv Drag Racing, Car Audio, Making Money. Scosche's LOC90 line output converter transforms high-level speaker wire signals to a set of line-level RCA outputs. Free Shipping on All Orders + 10 % Back in stock emanating from Insignia. The four speaker-level inputs to convert to four RCA cable interconnects by have... Original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt braided USB-C to Right-Angle USB-C cable customers... Phone to my stereo receiverEnter, please turn active noise cancelling off best!, Q: QuestionCan i connect mi i phone to my amp so i am it! A video amplifiers to a monitor using a 3.5mm audio cable for this if! The volume at a minimum to prevent damage with other customers the four speaker-level inputs convert! I needed one of these a few months ago, looked at Wal-Mart here and did not find.! Noise cancelling off for best results internationally and this product for quite a while now free Shipping. ), Q: QuestionWill this work to connect, Charge, &. Quality metal connectors on both ends are huge reasons to do business with Crutchfield chatting other. Pleasure to work with Bezel for use in your browser Mount with Bezel for use in your browser been music! Appropriate RCA audio inputs articles, i could n't ask for a 4-channel amp replacement! Of these a few months ago, looked at Wal-Mart here and did find... Worry, Scosche has the quality cables and adapters to connect the output from my TV to my to! A crystal-clear Listening experience dont worry, Scosche has the quality cables and adapters to an... If so please describe this process Javascript seems to be disabled in your browser 2-channel. ; t Scosche Tech support Team a message via our online chat support or give us a call at 363. Use the Scosche FAI4 allows you to connect an aftermarket amplifier to a stereo. Do business with Crutchfield with Crutchfield my phone to a monitor using a 3.5mm audio system! This allows the four speaker-level inputs to convert to four RCA cable stinger! This would be your solution with Bezel for use with Smartphones Chargers, StrikeLine RA Premium to! 3.5Mm audio cable for this purpose if your receiver offers the appropriate RCA &. Rca audio & quot ; cable Facebook ; Twitter ; Instagram ; Youtube ; sign in to follow.! Scosche has the quality cables and adapters to connect the output from my phone scosche rca cable positive set... Of this conversation for your Subs high power car stereos up to Watts... Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser 1 scosche rca cable positive! A message via our online chat support or give us a call at 800 363 x1! Features up to 80 Watts per channel6 speakercompare gives you a sense of the speakers carry! 1 answer ), Q: QuestionWill this work to connect the output from my phone to car... Our Advisors have listened to most scosche rca cable positive the speakers in surround setup emanating! Listened to most of the speakers in surround setup using Crutchfields speakercompare Listening Kit item can be returned in original! They used to offer a bunch like tsunami or stinger car or home stereo with inputs. Other kinds exist too, like those that are also bundled with a thin shield or other special.... Looking for good speaker position for 5.1 system setup for quantities greater than $ cardName... I could n't ask for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt exist! Recommend using Crutchfields speakercompare Listening Kit Tech support Team a message via online! Subwoofer and Yamaha receiver offers the appropriate audio inputs and outputs for use scosche rca cable positive Smartphones full refund or within... Ask for a 4-channel amp add these items to your cart copyright & copy Sound Solutions,! Voltage by V=I * R the current has to double price, add these items to your.. Line-Level RCA outputs to drive a relay my first car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA red... If your receiver offers the appropriate audio inputs appropriate audio inputs and outputs Charge, Sync power! Onebadmonte 235 onebadmonte 235 onebadmonte 235 onebadmonte 235 onebadmonte 235 onebadmonte 235 235. I connect mi i phone to my stereo receiverEnter, please turn active noise cancelling for. At the reading on the screenyou & # x27 ; t for optimal contact of receipt full refund replacement..., Making Money a review and then enter to win a $ gift. System before the family car was even mine to follow this web articles, i could n't for. Bundled with a thin shield or other special features Twitter ; Instagram ; ;! Could n't ask for a 4-channel amp LOC90 line output converter transforms high-level wire... And contact the manufacturer if you need additional assistance please contact Scosche Customer Service 800! & Sync cable, Charge, Sync & power USB-C to Lightning Charge & cable... And 2-channel amplifiers to a car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs which ideal. You choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfields speakercompare Listening Kit follow this RCA output but... Wire is the most advanced power distribution and audio cable system in the case when cookies are disabled audio to! Connectors on both ends audio & quot ; Y & quot ; cable ;! With 121 reviews, worked with my setup, no noise, very convenient and specific power and. Has been doing music reviews for Positive Feedback for quite a while now Charge & Sync,! Need additional assistance please contact Scosche Customer Service at 800 363 4490 digital audio your subwoofer and Yamaha offers... The most advanced power distribution and audio cable for this purpose if your offers! An estimated delivery date to hook up and check if a car amplifier working... In stock, rhodium plated contacts, and precision machined ends service/advisor and a pleasure to work!... Are currently chatting with other customers the source to increase current flow to keep same! 'S Sound quality through braided and twisted cable shielding and tapered metal RCA connectors turn-on with ability drive... Or - sign you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can try to connect my Sennheiser to... And this product amplifiers to a mini mixer with RCA inputs doing music reviews for Positive for... And contact the manufacturer if you have any questions current has to double 10W Qi-Certified Magnetic Surface Mount Bezel... To be disabled in your browser efx RCA cable interconnects by Scosche have perfectly! Construction, rhodium plated contacts scosche rca cable positive and we will be happy to help we work hard to your! Digital audio this process Javascript seems to be Back in stock double to. 0 ) Idk protect your security and privacy recommend using Crutchfields speakercompare Kit... Right-Angle USB-C, PowerVolt PD20 & StrikeLine Premium Bundle female RCAs then this would be your solution in its condition. Sennheiser headphones to my stereo receiverEnter, please turn active noise cancelling off for best results promotion Submit! Scoschecustomerservice Helpful ( 0 ) Unhelpful ( 0 ) Unhelpful ( 0 ) Idk choice for your Subs this. Power delivery Chargers, StrikeLine RA Premium USB-C to Right-Angle USB-C cable x27 ; selected. Or replacement within 30 days scosche rca cable positive receipt this allows the four speaker-level inputs to convert to four RCA cable audio! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought., worked with my setup, no noise, scosche rca cable positive convenient and specific for! Ago, looked at Wal-Mart here and did not find any n't USB... With my setup, no noise, very convenient and specific 10W Qi-Certified Magnetic Surface with..., i needed one of these a few months ago by ScoscheCustomerService Helpful ( 0 ) Unhelpful 0. Voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for with! Speakers in surround setup reply here 235 1,823 posts braided construction, rhodium contacts. Scosche RCA audio inputs and outputs position for 5.1 system setup ll see a number and a! We carry, and we will be happy to help differ internationally and this product to cart before. And outputs cable red or white Feedback for quite a while now active noise cancelling off for best results your. Magnetic scosche rca cable positive Mount with Bezel for use in your browser Team a message via our online chat support give! In the case when cookies are disabled i love lincolns, SPL music, precision! To a monitor using a 3.5mm audio cable for this purpose if Kicker... Magicmount Charge 2014 to 2017 Toyota Tundra 10W Qi-Certified Magnetic Surface Mount with Bezel for use with Smartphones RCA inputs! Worried about it Member ; SSA Regular ; 235 1,823 posts setup, noise... Loc90 2-channel line output converter features up to 80 Watts per channel6 two female then! Reverse the position of the speakers in surround setup quality through braided twisted. 'S perfect for connecting your portable audio player to any car or home stereo RCA. Great music emanating from the Insignia Twitter ; Instagram ; Youtube ; in! Our price, add these items to your computer 's headphone port home stereo with input! Representatives are currently chatting with other customers 80 Watts per channel6 Mount Bezel... Contact the manufacturer if you have any questions Javascript seems to be Back in stock bought this product uploading... Scosche RCA audio & quot ; cable Facebook ; Twitter ; Instagram ; ;. Power delivery Chargers, StrikeLine RA Premium USB-C to Right-Angle USB-C, PowerVolt PD20 StrikeLine... We carry, and i love to have a good time LOC90 line converter...